04 Rsx Parts??

Just reasontly picked up a 04 Acura RSX Type-S. Not bad 5k. The only thing is the car needs a rear quarter pannel on the drivers side, Front drivers side fender, and door. Anyone know of any local junk yards i can find a door and fender at least? the rear quarter pannel is going to suck to get fixed i know but hell a 04 with 48,xxx miles could not pass up.So if anyone know`s or has any spare parts laying around hit me up. dont care what color.

you can scour car parts @ http://www.car-part.com Will give you round abouts on some of the local places.

other then that, I would dig around Honda-tech.com and Ebay for loose parts.

i was looking for parts for the 02 i rebuilt and i ended up going with an aftermarket fender because i couldnt find a used one.

I found out the quote on the back quarter pannel is only going to be like $300. So thats not to to bad at all, I am going to try to take a run out to you pull it and see if they got a door or a fender laying around.

Is it salvage or clear title still?

I dont think u-pull-it will have parts 4 an 04 car.try www.car-part.com

Is it salvage or clear title still?

Clean title still just has some minor exterior damage. fender , door , rear quarter pannel. i asked the body shop yesterday if it looks like it had any frame damage and they said not from what they can see. I have got everything but the fender still looking for 1 of those. after i get that car will be going into shop to get fixed.