05 e55 amg $24,500

Well the time has come, my E55 is going up for sale. It has about 85,000 miles on it. I’m sure most know what the car is, but incase any don’t. Its the E-class that amg shoved their 5.5 liter supercharged v8in. The car would definitely be considered very fast by the average person. As far as mods the car is stock other than a tune (which is usually good to put the car around 410-430wheel) and satin black forgestar f14’s. The car comes with all the standard Mercedes goodies plus nav, incorporated phone, factory aux input, multi disc c.d changer. Car is very clean inside and out. Hasn’t ever seen a winter under my ownership. Has weathertec floor mats to go with it. Tires are at about half tread life. Car is lowered with lowering links up front, and the change method in the back. The airmatic on the car no longer works. The car will have a coilover conversion done on it by august. The price I have posted is with the car fixed. The reason I’m selling the car is I need to start saving for a house, and not having a car payment every month would help. That being said I am still open to trades, but Id need 12 grand on top of what ever you have. I’m looking ls powered vehicles (no f-bods) older muscle cars, swapped mustangs, base high mileage c5’s. show me what you have worst ill say is no.

I’m a motivated seller so for fastest response you can call or text at 716-989-7676 or email me at Remington.h@hotail.com

PRICE DROP DOWN TO 18,000 FIRM FOR THE NEXT TWO WEEKS

Another update I have these waiting to be installed. girodisk two piece light weight rotors and Porterfield pads (made by endless) those that don’t know is like 1500 for this setup.
http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r256/kuppler8/E2D703A9-140E-4E38-9892-F9250EEE10D0_zpsopcjswj7.jpg
http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r256/kuppler8/94D5AEB6-A8DC-4D17-9507-18FF932185C9_zpsu1oxziml.jpg

nom nom nom

Cars a fuckin boat lol, but i loved Sobo’s en Steves. Nice torque,very comforable and had sick options. GLWS

definitely still miss mine, its hard to replace the power and luxury. glws remi

such a gorgeous car

Sweet car! You just can’t find incorperated phones anymore.

nice car GLWS!

This is getting bumped. Price hasn’t changed. im going to be doing a coil over conversion on it before it sells. Car is currently sitting on forgestar f14’s, which i can include with the car for the right price, and I have some mods I can include for the right price as well. For quickest responce you can call or text at 716-989-7676

bump, some one grab this

Pictures with forgestars added

Car looks amazing :tup:

the car did look great at the nys BBQ. I’m just not sure you’re going get SL55 money for an E55.

its up for obo… but im working on a trade now which I think is worth more than I could ever sell the car for.

but thanks guys. I love the car and its seriously one of the best cars I’ve ever owned and driven. I’m ready for 6speed muff car!

Well yea u need more muscles to go long with your muscles lol. The next car will suprise the locals.

quick update, coil over conversion is done!

I found a car I really want. ill let this go for 19k with all the extras if something happens with in a week

Cars back up to 20 with out extras like before, but it had a brand new set of Hankook evo’s on it so a little added bonus for the owner.

Bump ttt…

bump to the top!!! let move this thing. few changes since last bum. car has a brand new smaller super charger pulley since the stock one decided to die. One less thing for the new owner to worry about.

and for 20 all the extras are included… for nyspeed only

Is this parked at Blast on E. Robinson a lot?