05 f250 went 13.9@96mph in 4wd

3 mods… edge box/intake/5inch exhaust and 4wd engadged 13.9@96mph… in 2wd it spun through the 8th mile and pulled a 15.0@93

and this truck has a extended warrenty :slight_smile: its not mine but my buddy can t drive. lol…

:cool:
awesome time slip for big truck!!

:weak:

NICE…when i was there last wed there was about 5-6 desiel trucks up there run’n and there was this red reg cab dodge twin turbo, 1 turbo was feeding the other…it was nice…it had like single 6" exhaust that y to duals out the back…he was run’n high 12’s in it launching in 4wheel as well it was nutz…watching him launch was crazy cuz of him boosting and smoking every1 out

lol … Thats Andy … Doug(adt) and Andy built that truck when they were together …

Andy and I may have differences … but … all in all … his truck is quick

Automatic or Stick? … What was the max boost, and egt levels?

id imagine its an auto because sticks just fuckin suck in trucks for drag racing…

sticks are more fun though

sticks>autos for any performance driving…funness wise

Built it??? it has 3 mods,

ford built it, he added on 3 things…

BUILT it is Whitey and his crew “Building” his 240, or Pewter “Building” his TBSS…

:wtf:

:v8killer:

:finger:

bad ass, 13’s in a tow rig… . I love it

:hahano: dude… “who gives a F*ck”

point is 13’s in a 4x4 9000 lb truck… and just 3 “mods”

Andy’s 01 ram is a Stick… which if i recall Ate a turbo wed… but does 12’s…

wow you must have gained some SERIOUS power/tq outta those 3 mods. 300hp stock and 365tq from the v8

the diesel is 325 and 570.
you’d need a good bit of hp to push that 6000+lb beast into the 96mph range. i estimate somewhere in the 425+ rwhp range for the v8 without all that torque, or 350-400 for the diesel cuz it makes lots of torque. thats impressive man.

actually thats typical for those trucks. there is a cop with a truck like that running like 14flat and his mph was like 91 that was years ago he might be in the 13s now and that time was with his Cap on the bed also. its impressive for sure how easy they make power

Thats preety freakin sweet man. 13’s in a truck with only 3 mods. Nice work

that truck aint 9000lb,thats it gvw,its in the 6000lb range,nice runs doug!who’s truck?

i know who ur refering to quik i know him…is it a blue 4-door ?

Andy Sebecks ram is a auto …

If that fords tranny is an auto … he better upgrade soon, because it will be toast. If its a stick … he going to need a clutch. I run a South Bend pulling clutch in my truck … its a very agressive clutch … but you get used to it for driving daily. South bend makes the best clutchs in the diesel business

i have a 94 ram diesel reg cab and i was on a scale it said my truck was like 7000 lbs. whats up smokin diesel im turbowine from the cummins forum :bigok:

Cummins > Powerstroke

I know a guy with a sick F250 with a banks kit and 6shot, fast as hell for a big ass truck