Dynoed the R/T

So today i was pretty bored so i took the Dak around the corner to a place called Ripp Mods. 80 bucks got me 4 pulls, all of which had the same reading, so it was fairly consistent. were not the greatest numbers, but the bottle was empty, the truck runs pig fucking rich, and i have no air/fuel tuning device. and oh yeah, its a truck lol… but it moves for what the numbers are :slight_smile: enjoy the video i made…
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5310102421294420227

And the numbers were?

Is it safe to be doing that with the door closed?

My guess is (in true dodge fashion)

210hp
400ftlb

:rofl:

lol
watch the movie, they are there :slight_smile:

what do you mean is it safe to do it with the door closed? the door was partially open.

It looked closed, hence why I asked

241/286 if you watched the video >_<

No offense, I have no desire to watch a Dakota on the dyno, I was purely curious.

+1

Decent numbers tho.

Korn + Dodge Dakota, heh, go figure…

meh, cool, but after working on mikes truck, not a dodge fan.

yeah all of you can go fuck yourselves… just kiddin lol…
just figured id post up the vid i made for those of you that are bored…
im gunan get an air/fuel controller and get the bottle refilled and get a tune while im at it, sometime soon. numbers should be failry higher

your song selection reminds me of 8th grade. that’s not a good thing.

higher than i thought it would be :tup:

:tup:

should be a good race between us (assuming u have the spray hooked back up)

Between the LS2 and the truck? Uhhh, no. Not even close. You win gearing, aero, and power. (Maybe weight too). It wont even be close unless you miss a few gears.

so i watched a vid of “JUICED R/T” w/o juice? why not have a full bottle and see what the truck really makes? waste of $80 imo, but nice #'s thats like 280 hp 320tq @ the crank

yeah i know lol i thought there was enough left for a pull or two but seeing is how my n2o pressure guage is f00ked i kinda hoped there was some in there… turns out there wasnt so i dynoed it anyways just for fun… i didnt think 80 bucks was too bad, the guy did like 5 pulls… as soon as the bottle is full and i get an air/fuel controller shell be back hopefully pushing 350…

i hate to disappoint you, but its only a LS1

Even still. It wont even be a competition.