Went up a couple jets

[FONT=Helv][SIZE=2]Put the 200 shot jets in ( 73 n 69 f ) pulled out 8* of timing. Laid into it and it drove right through the convertor. Starting the dyno from 2500rpm, it usually spikes to mid rpm and pulls to 7k. This time it spiked to 6500rpm. The LM2 read 11.7 for the short couple second burst. It pulled clean, hit hard and no burp or smoke .

The tested and tuned ~125shot made 607hp 825tq pulling out 4 degrees of timing.
Shake down ~200 shot made 627hp and 898tq pulling out 8 degress of timing.

The plugs looked good and the timing mark was right before the bend. I will slowly add timing back into the motor after a couple test runs, 8 was a guess and safe tune for the first time. Im guessing i can come down to pulling 6 out but we’ll see. Ill be running it fri night and the following wed night on this setup. I know the load from a dyno and a track are going to be different but Im hoping the car hooks and goes. something better than a 9.70 would be nice with a mid 140 trap.

Also with adding timing back into it and a fresh convertor it should lay down some better numbers and really shine at the track.

In the meantime, ill paint the cage and add the head liner and kick pannels back in it. And its prolly a good time to go over the valve lash again.
[/SIZE][/FONT]

:tup: sooo much torque

Let it eat.

Post up the graph, I want to check it out.

:tup: glad it’s finally working out.

great numbers J… cant wait to see this thing in action

it looks like yours just better. lol

i will when i get home

wow lol good lets see it :slight_smile: I could put a smaller pulley on :kiss: btw I make more HP than you ha

And you have smaller cubes!

I’m betting Choda has the power to weight.

hp dont mean squat to me ask the cars with 400+ more wheel that i cracked =] lets line these bitches up

this is 2011 smaller cubes makes more power

car weighs 3300 with me

<~~~ Pump gas baby, Car weights around 3200 with me in it.

camaro > mustang

Glad to hear there are no holes in the walls :tup:

:tup: I love them 69’s!

Next call out?

where the fuck did you come from ?

No need for a “call out”. I have a life, I’ll get the car to the track before the year is over.

:tup:

Yup whats the dyno a 224? the motor only turning a 2500# roller. 200!! get that shit to light the candles

:tup:

im pump too baby, its the only way to live

theres my girl… u better stay hidden, this aint 2004 anymore, 1 outta 5 cars are fast

gary ran over with the hose and a helmet on lol

already made it…