Dynoed the R/T

weight is about the same (i think), i have 350, he should have around 350, i suck at driving stick, and he has gears…

so are you basing this on the numbers? it might not look like much, and yes its a truck, but it does move… it only weighs 3800 lbs, it pulls pretty fucking good, especially with my thumb on the button

I’m basing this on having raced GTO’s and knowing the truck doesnt stand a chance.

my best friend has a crx we turboed and did a mini’me swap… not too much done to it, and it hung with a s/c gto at lancaster

1. Bad opening… either start the music and then do some stills… or don’t have such a long intro… very long intro.

2. You will get smoked by the GTO, I don’t know why either of you would waste the gas.

Thanks for the vid.

do NOT underestimate the potential of the Dakota R/T…

o god i cant believe i just said that…i need to go take my car on a ‘hot lap’ around the neighborhood now haha

ehh im not the best at making movies but i do get bored sometimes… jack its ryan how have ya been? and idk it might be close…

take the gto on a lap to staten island and we can race lol… just fuckin around… but yeah dont underestimate the R/T lol

they got potential, you just have to know what you’re doing with them (like anything else).

which ryan?

I know about 10 of you.

there is so much wrong with that statement.

not watching vid, but :tup: if You’re happy with it.

lol jakes friend, went to all the bandits games with you dude, use to drive my moms cavalier all over the place lol siqqqq

wow, quit bench racing and just go friggin’ race them on the 290 or something when it dries up

:gotme:

i live on staten island, dont know when im going to be back in wny, or else trust me we would be out there

You have a 346.7 no0b! lol

just bustin on ya…

You can race my s2000

then depending how bad you beat me/ i beat you by, i can drive up to buffalo and race mike and see who would win

you live around here? im up for a race/cruise… plus i need to meet some people around here. the only people i know are other poeple in the coast guard that i work with, besides that nobody really lol… and there aint shit to do on staten island and not too many oprotunities as far as getting a race… ive only raced one person and that was a del sol that got beat very badly.

what turbo is on the ahem “mini-me” swap?

its the d16z6 1.6L Si. we put the vtech head on it hence “mini me” swap and turbo from a first generation DSM… using the exhaust manifold from a civic hf i believe, and a flange that mounts the 1st gen dsm turbo to that exhaust manifold… yeah thats my explaining lol