Dynoed the R/T

250whp 3800 lbs sounds like a 14 sec truck to me, 350 whp(spray) low 13’s???

as soon as the weather gets nice im taking it to the closest track around here i can find and seeing what itll do. hell by then i might have more stuff done, well actually i shouldnt say might b/c i baught the fucker in october and the mod list in my sig is all done by me except throttle body gears and suspension… im hoping to hit 13’s in the 1/4. we well find out as soon as it sees the track

WRONG

Sounds like it might hang with a stock GTO. Maybe.

Was the dyno operator doing first gear pulls? Sounded like it.

As far as the race with Mikes GTO, if the truck sprays a 100 shot and the GTO is stock, it will be a very close race. Similar weight, and the truck would have more power. I don’t think stock LS1 GTO’s are putting down 345ish at the wheel. Anything less than a 100 shot however, and I don’t see the truck winning.

Wheres the cobalt vs r/t video?

I <3 bench racing.

you wont go drifting, but youll take it on a “hot lap”

:bloated:

so i posted this up on dakota-durango.com and alot of peopel are questioning weather or not the numbers would be higher if my truck was strabbed down better. after thinking about it, it wasnt strapped down too great, and maybe the truck lifting off the dyno put the hp/torque to the truck moving instead of the dyno wheels. who knows maybe if the truck didnt move as much as it did the numbers would have been different, i dont know…

was thinking the same thing, should be fairly close

Seriously.

Do you guys have any idea how many 2x4’s you can fit in the bed? Way more than you’d think.

HAHAHH right to the point you go :biglaugh:

[quote=“brent_strong,post:44,topic:23500"”]

Sounds like it might hang with a stock GTO. Maybe.

[/quote]

im the one with the rex, and i have beat a stock gto and like ryan said i ran a 9.02 and the s/c gto 6.0 had an 8.9, mind you i had a leek in my gas line on top of the tank that i didnt know was there untill the end of the season, so it was leaning out and cutting out. Im going to have a totaly different set up this year in a different crx, ill be out there.

[quote=“sikksohc,post:52,topic:23500"”]

im the one with the rex, and i have beat a stock gto and like ryan said i ran a 9.02 and the s/c gto 6.0 had an 8.9, mind you i had a leek in my gas line on top of the tank that i didnt know was there untill the end of the season, so it was leaning out and cutting out. Im going to have a totaly different set up this year in a different crx, ill be out there.

[/quote]

I have no idea what you’re saying, but your car is probably slow.

Edit: My NA Neon with like 3 mods ran a 9 sec 1/8th 3 years ago.

[quote=“Jagermeister,post:50,topic:23500"”]

Seriously.

Do you guys have any idea how many 2x4’s you can fit in the bed? Way more than you’d think.

[/quote]

:mamoru::lolsign:

[quote=“sikksohc,post:52,topic:23500"”]

[/quote]

a SC’ed goat will run faster than an 8.9 unless he can not get traction, which is more than likely

That truck will probably run the 1/4 mile in 15s NA & mid-high 13s spraying the entire way. You didn’t mention that you had posi under your mod list, so the times will be considerably slower with a peg leg start. That gearing will also probably hurt your times.

Evil zombie thread back from the dead EEEEEEEEEEK!

i’ll run the WRX and the R/T bring em on cuz i just dont care anymore

I still :rofl: at him thinking 100 shot on the motor = 100 shot at the wheels.

[quote=“brent_strong,post:53,topic:23500"”]

I have no idea what you’re saying, but your car is probably slow.

Edit: My NA Neon with like 3 mods ran a 9 sec 1/8th 3 years ago.

[/quote]

yup my car is slow, how come ive never seen this neon with 3 mods run a 9? What were the 3 mods? because im gonna go buy a neon and them 3 mods if i can run a 9 with them… can any one vouch?