05+ VW gti or jetta

Well it seems my ep3 civic search is going slow, I figured I would try for the other car I would also like to purchase. I am looking for either a Jetta or Gti with the specifications as follows.

-05 and up models
-mk4 or mk5 preferred
-must be turbo model
-must be stick shift
-under 100,000 miles
-good cosmetic condition
-daily driver capable

I would prefer an mk4 to mk5, but I like both models, an 05 Jetta Gli would be the ideal car but I understand they are harder to come by. I am looking to buy around the end of July, if you are interested, please reply via pm, have pictures and details ready.

Thanks

Someone else who likes Hondas AND vw’s

we should hang out sometime or something :GH

Niagara Auto in North Tonawanda (348-4430). they specialize in what your looking for as a used car dealer. tell them mike the mechanic sent you.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Niagara-Auto-Repair/1452013198369043

Drive over, stop in. they often wont advertise cars until there 110% they go above and beyond before selling cars.

I know for sure they have a 4 door 07 GTI 6 speed that meets almost all your needs.

Both brands have their merits.

I will be going to check out the dealership mentioned next week, looking forward to it thanks for the suggestion.

Do youself a favor, stick with an 05 GLI like you said and don’t buy an early year MK5. If you do want a MK5 get a late 08+