WTB: MKIV Jetta

As title states, looking for an MKIV Jetta, preferably a GLI. Manual transmission. Post up anything you have.

Call VW of Orchard Park 662-5500 and ask for Jeff. He can find you anything you want. He has done it for me twice now…

how about a 4 door golf?

autohuas has a silver gli in, call and ask for jeff

Is it an 03? I work across the street at WH Dodge and didn’t see one on their lot.

grey, 05 1.8t, was there as of sat.

+1 nice looking car.

brother in-law is a part time dealer he specializes in VW and Audi send me a pm if interested

Did it have an asking price? I’m going to have to check that out.

Talk to Jeff or Jason, both great guys. Got me a killer deal on my GTI through them. VW credit is super cheap payment-wise too.

Feel free to inform me what you feel is cheap.

My payments are sub 300 on a 15k car.

Not terrible, five year term? Money down? I drove over there cause I live around the block, and it is indeed sitting in the back. The front tires are raped, it looks lower than the already semi-low stock, and it appears to be missing a badge. However, looks nice, and who hates PG? I’ll be stopping in tomorrow.

Nothing down, 5 years. They will likely replace the tires for you, they did for me. I figure if I finance for 5 years it gives me a lower fall back payment, but I’m going to have the car paid off early 2009.

VW credit gave me a super low interest rate, I don’t remember exactly what it is, but I think it’s like 7%

Capital One gave me 6 something, though you probably purchased when the economy didn’t suck so badly. I’ll pop in tomorrow.

Good luck, hope I helped you out some.

I’ll let you know tomorrow =p

For anyone curious, Autohaus said the car was gone before all four tires were on the lot, no surprise. As well, they said they would be hard pressed to find me one.

Did you talk to Jeff?

I don’t recall. Ha, I just called because I was on my way to work.