06 Pontiac GTO M6 PBM/black

Maybe if it was another car. I am open to partial trades but I can’t take that big of a hit. I am open to serious offers though! No one has even attempted.

Market for these cars are all over the place.

Shipping isn’t all that expensive. Arrange it and make it happen!

Low mileage examples hold value, anything with 75k+ rides the seasons like a tide. That, and there is a ton of salvage turds out there.

Very true. Everyone that has been coming to me has had trouble with credit. Wtf. It was on ls1gto but they though it was cool to delete my post and reduce my post count to zero (from 100) and no one will tell me why.

Probably because you didnt have your name, address, and social security number on a billboard in every picture.
I love these cars, but the community online seems sub par.

Haha! Had the name, date and site. But your right. The GTO specific forums are out of control.

Do you have an account there?

Cant remember if I opened one or not. I dont believe I did, but I did plenty of surfing when i was dipping my toes in the market for one.

Problem is, its about 3 months until these become popular again, you are probably best waiting for the right buyer, and getting close to your asking price. A dealership would be asking $25-$26 for that car.

Yeah I agree. Again of it comes down to it ill put on my headers and cai and drive it for the summer. Lots of cars shows this year. And I actually talked the original owner down from 22k. So you might be right.

Taking best offers. Bought something else and this needs to move.

your v6 dodge right

Yup. Slow :confused:

Considering any serious offers. Trades plus cash or just cash

Obo guys

Been a while bump!

bumpity bump bump

Bump

I really, really, REALLY wish i could swing this car.

Someone BUY THE DAMN THING SO IT CAN STOP TEASING ME!

I will work out a nice price with you. I’m easy to work with!