06 Pontiac GTO M6 PBM/black

06 Pontiac GTO
23,000 miles
Phantom Black Metallic
Black leather (fantastic interior in these cars)
6 speed manual

Hey guys,

I bought the car back in September and decided to not register/put the car on the road because winter was on its way. I am the 3rd owner (a middle aged gentleman bought it from his father). Things have changed for me and wouldn’t mind freeing up some funds to buy a house. With that said I do not have to sell it, but would be wise for me at this point in time.

And right where it belongs for the winter…

Mods list:

-Full Pedders Track II suspension package (every bushing under car replaced, struts with lowering springs, sway bars and strut tower bars)
-GMM Rip shifter
-Nitto NT-555 tires (mod?)
-Revised ignition locking cyl. (mod?)

Car is in great shape and its hard to find these cars not beaten to shit. if I can break even I would be happy. Price is $19,500. I am not making any money at this price as that is what I bought it for. Well entertain trades/offers.

Open to partial trades plus cash. And it is OBO although I don’t wanna take a big hit. Suspension is $3k and shifter was $400 alone. Great example of a GTO.

nice car… glws

:tup:

Thanks guys. Please spread the word. Great car and I searched hard for a car that wasn’t beat. This car has never even done a burn out. Again. Taking SERIOUS offers.

JayS. That torrid red is a beaut!

Also have Ceramic coated Kooks headers/catless mid pipes and a svede intake I can include for the right price… best headers and intake you can buy for these cars. open to offers.

want to sell the svede and headers?

No because if I doesn’t sell in a few weeks they will be going on anyways. If I happen to sell the car without them then yes, I will sell them.

Bump for taking her out of storage and cleaning her up to take more pics. Car will be going up on a few other forums tomorrow.

So wait - you’d sell the car after putting on more mods? Most long-tubes require you to drop the steering rack, so it’s not as simple as it might seem BTW…

IMHO headers and CAI wont add a cent of value to the asking price
thats why alot of people demod cars to sell

That is why they are not posted in here. They will be sold seperatly. Only mentioned to let a potential buyer know and I could give them first dibs. But thanks for the heads up. Just waxed the car last night. Pics shortly.

I masterbated last night and thought about your car.

well if the buyer doesn’t want them please put me in line for second dibs, GLWS!

LOL thanks guys. And I put it up on a few other sites last night. Hope I get lucky.

Some new pics after a light clean and wax:

Was as good as sold, then the buyer ran into credit issues. Go figure.

Been thinking about one of these, but that car is too nice to put through a winter here…

Just keep it clean. Wash it regularly. Maybe consider getting the underside tared or whatever. It’s never seen a winter so it would take a while for it to rust.

6 months ago I’d say hell yeah, unfortunately this appears to be about 3-4k above my expected budget, and even that makes me nervous.

unless you wanted to take a 2003 pos malibu with 169k on it for 5k in trade lol

Didn’t think so.
that is a great car you have there, I hope it goes to a good home.

These cars have really good resale…

Ugh I wish this was in California.