06 Ski Doo 600 Sdi Renegade

I bought this March 5th from @Birdman64 for $3400, put 140 miles on it the following Saturday then the snow melted. I’ve since converted it to a 4 wheel rear axle, put a white hood/console on it, added the white shock covers, and bought new hood straps. About $300 in parts that I haven’t ridden on yet. lol

Sled started 2nd pull after sitting (inside) for 2 months.

I don’t know much about the sled besides what I was told:

This sled has 55xx on it, I have a top end kit for it not installed (SDI’s are known to go 10k+ but i bought it incase. Has 148/150 psi compression still) Injectors cleaned, Bronze a-arm bushings studded 1.25" ripsaw, new battery for the SDI, bogey wheels were gone through and replaced skid was out and greased, brand new balljoints in package still, will be installed. Sled is straight it was completely torn down and gone over. Heat exchangers are in great shape, it never had a studded track previously. Prev owner bar swapped it at one point so lost the heated grips ($50 for nice RSI heaters)

Never got the top end kit and the ball joints are not installed although I don’t think it needs them.

I have the black hood/console that came on it (I had to switch over the hinges. Idk why someone would sell a hood without hinges). I also have a new 2nd spare belt, spare plugs, a gallon of Amsoil, and a few other bits. Sled is wired for heated visor but I didn’t drill the hole in the new console. Track is decent, probably will last another season or two. No rips or tears in the seat. I also have a black and yellow travel cover for it and will include the sled deck I built. Two 5 gallon gas cans with ethanol free premium will be included as well. I drained the gas from the tank but there is still fuel in the system. The short yellow shield and hand guards I have for sale in my other thread can be thrown in too.

Delivery possible if the deal is right. Currently has 5897 miles on it.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-pGgt83oKX6M/VVpjSWL0-QI/AAAAAAAAD5A/_Zg4CKNKWto/w1204-h677-no/IMG_20150518_180443.jpg

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-QPrLzrP-608/VVpj3aOCLFI/AAAAAAAAD6U/-fanomPn2II/w381-h677-no/IMG_20150518_180625.jpg

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-C3ChgqpXBnE/VVpkA9zRtJI/AAAAAAAAD6s/xW5RedzSMxI/w381-h677-no/IMG_20150518_180642.jpg

I also have a Ski Doo Modular Helmet that has 400 miles on it and a pack of the breather elements that can be negotiated in, wont sell before the sled sells though.

price is $3200 obo. Worst case I leave it at my girlfriends parents in Oswego and ride it on Christmas.

Looks like a nice sled. Good luck getting $3200 in May though.

Thanks for the vote of confidence! lol. There is obviously a ‘can’t test drive it’ discount available.

Just part of the game with seasonal toys. Don’t expect anywhere near value selling a boat in December or a sled in May.

so you are saying you want to make an offer?

No. He’s just upping his post count. His moment in the sun is coming when he gets his attention on the GTO forum for towing a snowmobile & like every year is for a limited time just like the McRib.

No, I have an 06 SDI 600 MXZ-X in pretty much the same condition as this one. I was hoping a buddy would buy this but his response was, “That’s a good snow on the ground price”. If you want PM me your, “I’d sell it for this, lower and I’m just going to keep it” price and I’ll pass it on to him. I’d love to see him get off his old cat that was broken most of last season an onto a nice Rev chassis like this because it would mean a lot more riding time for me. :slight_smile:

Will also take a ~$1k motorcycle towards trade. Must be currently registered/insured/driven as it will become my only transportation once I sell my truck.

Bump. $2800

I wondered how long before you posted the price you PM’d me.

Guys, if you want a sled for next season and this thing is in the condition posted (I haven’t seen it in person) this is one hell of a deal. I’m pissed my buddy didn’t buy it.

Thanks! I need to sell this so I can sell my truck so I can move to California sometime this summer. Getting kind of ansy, haha

I’m tempted to buy this, sit on it till Dec, then flip it for $800-1000 in profit.

c’mon and get it!

fml. I hate supply and demand.

Sold today for $2600. I’m such a good money waster. Almost $8 per mile I paid to ride that sled.

i’m kinda surprised that it sold at all this time of year. $2600 for june 1st is not shabby. good luck in Cali!

At that price I’m not that surprised it sold.