FS: '04 ski-doo REV 600 H.O.

This is a 2004 ski-doo REV 600 H.O. I am looking to move up into a new one next year - and wouldnt mind having some extra money for the summer.

Anyways, this one is in PERFECT shape - not kidding. It has been meticulously mantained and shines like brand new. Currently has 4200 miles - but these miles were mostly put on in old forge and areas so the sled was not really getting beat up.

Track is still in very great shape. No pics were ever in it. Sled is pretty much all stock. Just put a brand new set of double-runner carbides on and a new belt. Color is black and yellow. For a picture, check my posting under the official snowmobiling thread - it is in the last few pages of it.

I’m looking for $3,600 or best offer. I paid $2,000 more than that for the sled only last year! Anyone who is interested can come take it for a ride in my backyard… let me know

can i just come over and take it for a few hour ride?

ummmm no - sorry

BUMP… this is the time of year to buy them guys

pics?

For pics, look in the “official snowmobile discussion” thread on here. I posted a pic up within the last couple pages that has a side view of it.

You would appreciate the great shape that it is really in most by seeing it in person.

http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q181/blastoffinc/SkiDoo/1.jpg

thanx…

bump

nice sled man…hmmmmmmmm ill see if i can sell mine :wink:

did it have the recall of the rings done yet?

The recall for the rings was only for the 2003 models. This is an '04

got yea i thought it carried over into some 04s

Ya I think it did to a few of the early releases. But it didnt carry over to this one I dont think.

bump

someone buy this, this is stupid cheap

im waitin on the xp to release on march 4

BUMP

BUMP. Friend who was supposed to buy this sled never came up with the money.

I guess I’ll throw it in the newspaper…

same miles? same asking price?