FS: Sleds and trailer

I’m putting these up for my girlfriends brother. He knows they probly wont sell now but still put them for sale anyways, since he is getting out of the sport. !st is a 2005 ski doo mxz rev 600 ho. Totally stock, with under 1000 miles. Secons is a 2002 ski doo mach z 800, totally stock with I think just over 2000 miles. The trailer is an 2001 triton aluminum trailer. Hardly ever left the yard, more used to store the sleds. No rust on the trailer at all. He’s lookin to get 10,000 for them all. Will seperate, but the trailer is the last thing to be sold if they are all seperated.

whats he looking to get for the rev?

individual prices? i may have a friend who would be interested in the rev and the trailer.

I think he wants around 5400 for the rev. Hes pretty stubborn on the price to. Wants to sell it so he doesn’t have to pay on it anymore. No I don’t have pictures I will ask him.

it is not an SDi is it? Does it have the adrenaline package?

bump

thats not really that good of a deal considering you can buy brand new leftover 600ho rev adrenalines for 6300 bucks.

Just wait till spring/summer and see the deals. There are going to be so many people wanting to dump thier sleds after not being able to ride them all year.

yeahh i told him this like a month ago…ohh well

Haha. I’m not the one selling these. The guy selling them wants to sell them for his price. Otherwise he is just going to keep them.