07.03.06 - 4th of July BASH. read this. NOW.

^i could bring the inflatable canoe… :lol: this way we can get 2-3 people on at a time bwahahahahha

^^ YES!!! DO IT!

drunk canoe rides…WHOOOO

i can’t believe im being denied pond access. it would be so fucking great.

:lol: ill see if i can dig it out of my other garage…87fox you got a air compressor, its a blow up canoe, and i dont know how much my lungs can handle

yeah definately NO pond access for you or anyone for that matter :ham:

maybe in a few years if i end up buying the joint. then you can go bananas.

but until then its pop’s call. and he said “are you fucking crazy? NO” lol.

so lets stick to enjoying a few beers, blowing off some fireworks, and singing and dancing around the bonfire naked.

kthx.

no canoe then… ok fine :lol:

well boo for no pond action… that this will just be a boring night :stuck_out_tongue:

If someone catches on fire can we use the pond?

it’s a good thing kristin’s coming. at least someone will get wet.

OT: newman, what exactly do you tow the jetski with? the STi? cuz the Lotus would look kidna goofy towing a Jetski trialer thats prob bigger than the car lol.

aight… i am leavin work…

mike see ya in a few

does that mean you’ll take a break from posting in this thread that will last longer than 5 minutes?

anyone else going up eeeerly?

I’m bored as hell

im jumping in the pond with my swim trunks on no matter what

BTW newman u can bring your jetskii to my pond if you want…i only live like 55-sec away from mike…a group of us can go down there to watch you go ape then go back to mikes…it will make for great video :tup:

i need an early ride out !!! someone pick my ass up from west seneca so i can get drunk b4 the keg is gone !

I can pick you up prolly… but I dunno about a ride home…

call me.

Just to be clear is this a 21 and over only, or a 21 and over only if you are drinking?

21 and over unless you have boobs… and not peter side boob, real boobs.

some1 text me with directions/addy

716.316.3676 i wont be able to come up till 11ish but i doubt that should be an issue

:tup:

and oh yea …

Twizted 8x [5:05 P.M.]: come get crunked
Nissan240sxPOS [5:07 P.M.]: dude, im all over that, i was in on page one
Twizted 8x [5:07 P.M.]: lol
Twizted 8x [5:07 P.M.]: i wanna see u go in the pond naked
Nissan240sxPOS [5:08 P.M.]: um …
Twizted 8x [5:08 P.M.]: i havent been able to get it up latly and i feel the only thing that will get me aroused is you jumping into a dirty pond naked
Nissan240sxPOS [5:08 P.M.]: well in that case, ill see if i can help u get it up
Twizted 8x [5:09 P.M.]: yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Nissan240sxPOS [5:09 P.M.]: should i bring baby oil ?
Twizted 8x [5:09 P.M.]: ky baby
Nissan240sxPOS [5:10 P.M.]: alrighty
Twizted 8x [5:10 P.M.]: ahahahah that keg will be destroyed by 10pm
Nissan240sxPOS [5:10 P.M.]: newman’s jetski + inflatable canoe + me nakie = a happy you
Twizted 8x [5:11 P.M.]: fuck yeahh