07.03.06 - 4th of July BASH. read this. NOW.

i havent thrown up in 5 hrs yay

your yard is filled with dead black people too? man, i thought it was just mine.

anyways, cool party, i loved all the naked boys…

wow.

can’t believe i missed all this manass

i was just about to jump on the slip and slide, when out of nowhere, 10 naked asses are almost bumping into me.

i swear a pube went in my mouth on my first sliding attempt. actually, i HOPE it was only a pube. ass hair is not acceptable.

im still slightly drunk

my backs killing me
my hip is screaming
my knee keeps poping
my ankle is a little swollen

my twig and berries got smashed on the naked trip down the slip and slide

we set an all time record or people i dont know / dont remember coming up to me and saying “oh hey, your HRK right ?”

one of the hottest, friendliest people to say the above … to this date … was eclipse_chick … and for a moment all i could think was GIGITY GIGITY

the best way to hold one of the GOOD hand held roman candles is between your teeth while you try to walk around talking to people

secend best way to told one is to know EXACTLY what the time delay is between shots, and wave it at people like a gun for a few sec’s before firing a ball into the air

mortar rounds are best thrown on the lawn

1/4 sticks fucking rock

running over the pallets in the fire was a great way to burn off 1/2 my eye lashes … but luckily my eye BROWS couldnt get any smaller ( did someone get a picture of this ?)

i only get along with pass mcgrass in person, lol

Lee is full of a SHITLOAD of info

im still slightly drunk

my backs killing me
my hip is screaming
my knee keeps poping
my ankle is a little swollen

my twig and berries got smashed on the naked trip down the slip and slide

we set an all time record or people i dont know / dont remember coming up to me and saying “oh hey, your HRK right ?”

one of the hottest, friendliest people to say the above … to this date … was eclipse_girl … and for a moment all i could think was GIGITY GIGITY

the best way to hold one of the GOOD hand held roman candles is between your teeth while you try to walk around talking to people

secend best way to told one is to know EXACTLY what the time delay is between shots, and wave it at people like a gun for a few sec’s before firing a ball into the air

mortar rounds are best thrown on the lawn

1/4 sticks fucking rock

running over the pallets in the fire was a great way to burn off 1/2 my eye lashes … but luckily my eye BROWS couldnt get any smaller ( did someone get a picture of this ?)

i only get along with pass mcgrass in person, lol

Lee is full of a SHITLOAD of info

lol like youve never tried crossing the line before

yeah… who’s got the slip’n’slide with all the naked boys on it picture?
I want it for my wallpaper.

Sooo, yeah, I am the only one who caught the nakedness slip and slide on the camera… Along with some more…

Sooo, I am gonna burn them al onto a CD and deliver it to Mike soon. I am sure he will put them up…

when theres naked men and water u can always find tkkleman there with a tripod

ok… I flipped over when i went down the slide and am guessing the picture may have captured that… Can you confirm or deny this

where is my hotdog?

ahahah ohh man my whole body is sore and my ankle too…muhahahahaha way too much fun

iam sorry twizted ill be more gentle next time

Look for pics up lata. In NWS forum. :slight_smile:

oh, you weiners.

def got wasted awesome party mike

Becks idea of playing with stuffed animals
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7936549324688857872

u should of saw what tpgsr did to burt

i knew i should have gone… FUCK

i heard it was a grand time