07 Cobalt SS bolt on thread *New Pics pg. 3*

The clutch is pretty good in the SS/SC unless your doing a lot of high RPM launches or just a shitty driver.

He does neither. I know this for fact. Need new excuse…

Yeah, man the car is a DD He has his fun with it but ussally its only 3rd and 4th gear pulls, the clutch is not “pretty” good its way to weak for the car its in.

its a stock dumb-estic car with a stock clutch what do you guys expect? If your going to continue to mod and beat on this car( lightly or not), just go with and exedy or act.

lol I’m sure he will

well mine isnt cracked and i dont have wheel hop anymore

im going with the exedy

I guess it’s just hit or miss with these clutches then. My buddy down here on LI has been turboed for quite some time now and has or 350 whp and the clutch is still holding for him. It’s on its way out but understandably. He has been 280+ whp for as long as he has had the car almost. 30+ track passes on it too. He goes by 06Blackg85SS on css.net.

paul is crazy.

Word so you know him. Yea he just got the new turbo in his car. He says it’s pretty beastly.

i know who he is from all the post on css.net. all the talk about giant turbo’s and what not. he is ALWAYS doing something to his car.

Yea. He has a spare motor he is building too for it. Shit is gonna be nuts if it ever goes in.

did he ever decide on the cam profile and what valves and springs to put in?

Not sure. He hasn’t done anything with the motor lately that i know of. Last i heard he was going to bring it to a local shop and have them do it. NRGTech.

you cant drive :thankyou:

:blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah:

Uh oh.

I wish act made a clutch for us.

RLB have you been on css.net lately?

Jannetyracing is working on a turbo kit and tune that so far has safely put down around 325hp at around 18psi i beleive. Most of the stock cars running smallers pullies and larger injectors are only putting down like 260-270’s at 18psi. They are going to do another kit with new sleeves and pistons shooting for 400-450hp. very interesting to say the least.

link?

i havent really been on css.net