'07 Shelby Cobra GT500 - new pics

yeah that one is nice too, saw that episode last week, really nice car

Foose pwns all

without the strips that hood looks ugly

I agree with 98SS…the foose stang is hot. Foose stang + gt500 drivetrain - some weight and you’d have a fun toy :slight_smile:

:tdown: not feelin it. And the Cobra badge should be centered at least

:tdown: boring

I like the coupe, I rarely like convertibles and I dont like this one. Nothing new about those than from what we saw before though. The rims need help, I like the black mirrors, but they should be gloss black

i like them all… but i thought they would have rear side vents; like the other ones.

I think they’re pretty hot looking. My buddy has been driving one around the past few weeks. His “test” model is pushing a little more than 475/475 though. He says it’s an absolute animal to drive.

i think the coupe with stripes is pretty sharp from a upfront view. never really a fan of verts either. side needs something. needs a better stance. hood is gay, the eleanor hood would be sick on that. theres something about these cars. The factory ones ive seen in person are kinda shitty, but some of the specialty ones like roush, saleen, and the original shelby design ive seen were pretty stout lookin. i wish they kept the prototype design with the taillights that were horizontal, all the way across like the nostalgic shelbys… ahhhh.

475/475 is a nice leap, but unfortunately for ford, the zo6 has pullin away HARD from their specialty model

how did i know everyone was gonna rip on the wheels!

personally i really like the wheels because after all THIS IS A PRODUCTION CAR FROM A CAR FACTORY. Not every car produced needs to look like it just got a set of wheels off ebay or it just left the backside a bmw plant.

lol it better be for the price

the vert is bad, but the hardtop is relatively hot.

I think i i i i i yup i just nutted…

Nice car and all, but that Cobra Snake just doest seem to belong in teh front grill.jmho

yawn…not even a side scoop?

also even though its a GT500 on the side, i’m still seeing the V6 mustang version from past years in my head. Granted, the side decal was on the old GT500 and 350 first, but that look has been tarnished. The saleen looked better.

i think that whole eleanor kit on the GT looks fugly…wayyyy too low…and the rear bumper looks like ass…

If you are going to make a badazzz car, at least make it original. Nicer rims and wider tires, and I dont really like the back end…too plaine.

I saw the Foose one the other day. I love it! I’ve always loved this car… can’t wait to see it out here.

Sounds like someone is a fan of “Second Rate Quality” American cars…