08 M3s on lots = 7500 dollar rebate

Next time you are back you can take it for a spin if I still have it. :slight_smile:

an m3 will do too.

You can drive whatever German car is in the driveway. :highfive:

<3 awesome… you going to be down in west palm beach anytime? (not with the car/bike)

EDIT; on topic, the lexus and bmw dealer down here, seem bare.

West coast next week, but probably not your side.

Someone looked in that region and I believe the closest was Atlanta.

I looked at these before i bought the g8, yea i saved allot of money but the paint is so bad on the m3 its not even funny. Wht spend all this cash for a car that looks like a blind man painted it.

:picard:

wtf? :picard:

a 1995 M3 has better paint than a 2008 GM product

Look into penfed son.
I hear good things.

uh, ok

The guy said he looked at the M3’s. If he says the paint finish was poor then I believe him.

He said his Challanger has great pain and posted pics that showed some of the worse orange peel ever, I BMW pain isn’t great since it is water based, but it is easily correctable.

my trunk is pretty orange peel on my M…

but everything else is perfect IMO… well until i got a hold of it :slight_smile:

Hell yea they do, have you seen the new ones!? Go to the dealer and look at the paint on all new bmw’s!

Really? Actualy it has great paint. New bmw’s have horid paint.
Towne has a blue m3 go look at it! It lookes like shit.

And you have horrid spelling.

Have you looked at your own photos? Seriously you opinion has no context when you look at Challenger paint.

:fu:

Do you have 1 in your garage? The paint on my challenger is amazing compared to a 70,000 dollar bmw, i find that apauling. And fuck spelling who cares lol.

I drove teh blue m3 at towne last time i was there…

it was fun… but it just lacks the “urgency” of the e46 m3… the V8 has TONS of torque compared to the S54 so it feels really fast, but it also is noticeably heavier, but seems to stick no matter what…

I would snag one, but not until they are used in 2-3 years… i just cant see myself buying a new car for ~ 40-50k when i look around at all the nice used cars you can snag for that price

(996 TT, e60 m5, e55 amg, c63 Amg c6 z06)

I like your year way better, the new ones are ok but the older ones are just awsome.