09 ZR1 cleaning house with 400k+ cars

Headed to bed, remind me later.

There is NO DOUBT the ZR1 has the most bang for the buck… but like Vov said, its about the package.

http://www.germancarzone.com/internal-combustion/26654-gtr-cheated-around-ring-porsche-points-finger-nissan.html

That is a start, but anyone can figure it out really, yes, the GTR handles excellent, but it’s handling does not nearly make up for how ‘underpowered’ it is against it’s lighter, more powerful competitors.

He was implying it was only good for a strait line, when in fact it’s handling is WORLD-class.

When more aftermarket comes out for the GTR, you will see 800-1000HP GTR’s that will be blowing doors off the competitors.

Handling wasn’t he direction I was going with it, things like status are directly proportional to things like cost.

Gtr and Zr1 will do wonders on the track for the buck, but there is a big difference between parking a Nissan or a Chevrolet in front of a club or an entry level Ferrari or Lambo.

It’s the all around packadge as Bakerian said, unless the Vette beats them in ALL of the categories it’s not a better car, faster yes, better no.

Worst fucking interior I was even in was that damn Euro car…what was it…Atom… wtf.

Interiors have doors, that was a cockpit :tongue

…and made in US

ZR1 ftw! Calling a lambo(or whatever) “better” than the ZR1 is completely subjective. Iirc, the Vette clowns all the other cars in damn near every category of performance. I dont want to hear 1 person say the interiors are garbage, because thats just retarded, and null and void. Its 2009, domestics have come a long way, and most younger people are already biased about domestics.

Id say this is pretty damn nice:

Hmm, not too terribly different than…

http://www.autocult.com.au/img/gallery/full/997GT347.jpg

same with the ZR1…your forgetting they are both forged motors. 1000whp on both of these cars are cake…

but in the long run, the ZR1 still has the power to weight advantage over the GTR

and also, GM took old technology (leaf spring suspension and push rod single cam motors) and made it a world class competitor against every other high end performance car out there.

They already have a ZR1 going 10.04@141 with bolt ons on the stock blower. People barely have the cars out yet and they are goin that fast!

yah…Many performance shops have said that the stock blower starts to heat soak like a mother because its actually too small for the motor…

wait until Magnuson or Kenne bell come out with a big ass blower for these things and APS with a TT kit

theirs going to be 9 second 800+ rwhp ZR1’s like night and day.

Now I only wish I had $100K to blow :lol

yah…me too lol

maybe another 10 years lol

I might sell my parents house from under em lol

i have no native american indian in me, so technically…

id drive a Zr1, just gotta put the blinders on to the interior and take it for what it is and drive the car as its intended.

Zr1 is a fantastic platform with performance in the supercar territory, however it just falls short of being an exotic. You can’t have it all for the price, but performance is plenty enough.

i beg to differ i think the int on my cobra is very nice, the factory leather and suede is very nice, and the seats are AWESOME, with power adjustable bolsters.

• not my pics just used for ref

My Mach interior was SICK. Loved that shit.

they dont have the 20948340843 way adjustable seats tho. the stock cobra sound system is kick ass too.