09 ZR1 cleaning house with 400k+ cars

seats dont make up the wole interior…

Your seats are very nice… the whole dash and everything is just cheap looking to me

maybe so but i wouldnt go as far as saying it SUCKS.

Its GOTTA be better than the doorstop… :lol

You just have the Mach460 right? I had that in all of mine lol.

yea the 1000 is a heavy mother F er

The symbol in the middle of the wheel causes haters to have a horrible predisposition…

Actually…The ZR1/Z06 interior pictured blows that Porsche interior away IMO

However, this interior(non-biased to brand/exotic or not, etc.) is phenomenal

http://www.cars-bikes.info/d/2252-2/lamborghini-murcielago-lp-640-roadster-006.jpg

:excited

As someone who drove that car…I agree. The interior sucked balls…but holy f*!% was that car fun to drive!

^^^^ holy shit where did you come from? haha

The interior in my corvette falls apart, but as long as the shitty leather seat keeps me in front of the wheel, I dont give a shit!

the name “Doorstop” is copyright protected. please contact me for permission to use it.

its not only that. its fit and finish, and quality of materials used. you and i both know well, that american interiors are overly plastic and the grade of material, i.e. the leather surfaces used are less than stellar. its not the dash, HVAC configuration people dislike, to some its more than just the look, its the actual feel of it.

Agreed, but everything that you just mentioned can be unfairly amplified by someone with a predisposition before they even check a car out.

The C6ZO6 has a nice interior and is a monster of a car. I’ll take that over a nicer interior attached to an inferior product any day. And yes, The C6 ZO6 and it’s big brother ZR1 have qualities and engineering features (outside of the interior) that can be compared to any car at any price range.

Why don’t people bitch about the Viper interior…talk about shitty!

All in all though, people gotta have something to bitch about (not you, in general). You can’t knock the ZO6/ZR1 performance numbers, the chassis, the engine etc, so that pretty much leaves the interior.

Woo more Supra hate!!

C5 Vette interiors are fucking terrible. i wouldnt say terrible. i like mine

C6 Z06’s are much nicer inside. yea i agree

And I’d rather have a GTR over any Vette. good for u

My M3’s interior was nicer than any other car I’ve had though. null and void

I like mine too, in fact I like it more then a Supra’s. Not necessarily the materials/fit and finish, but more in the way that you sit, shit like that.

one thing i hate is…the steering wheel flex. im thinking about getting a new one just because i dont like how it flexes.

vipers are ugly as fuck imo.

zr1 is an awsome car but the fact that people nutswing on it like it’s their job is lame.

have u ever thought that maybe they get paid to nutswing? its a great ocupation and pays decently well. :wierd

Those of you comparing pictures, I dont think anyone’s gripe has ever been about the domestic interior layouts, but the materials used and quality of construction.

So I dont appear to be picking on domestic because they’ll get butthurt, same thing with the first gen G35s - great looking layout, made with garbage, felt like Fischer Price.

Werd. My 911 from 2002 has a suede headliner, legit leather dash and very comfy seats. I think the 997 interior is much better than the 996 though. Fit/finish/quality > looks.

The ZR1 is a sick car in performance numbers. You won’t find one better for cheaper. The problem is 98% of Americans don’t buy cars JUST for the performance numbers. The inside is where they spend most of their time, so that’s where they like to see the quality.

:ponder and where could I get that job? My current employer pays me shit :rofl