Corvette Z07...Stock Pwnage

looks like chevy might be breaking the 100k cap with pricing on this 650HP monster. http://www.automobilemag.com/future_cars/2008/0609_2009_chevrolet_corvette_z07/

i like it but i highly doubt that hood will look like that…i dont think it will clear the motor with a blower on it. but i do like it

i think i read somewhere that there will be a cutaway, and a stick-on hood cover for the intercooler and upper intake assembly.

sweet, sad thing no other car manufactor can catch the Z06 now what the hell they going to do against the Z07??? o i know nothing

I didn’t read the article, but with a 100k price tag your def stepping up into a different bracket of cars. They had better redesign the interior and take a look at european design and style. Only thing the z06 had for it was awesome power and cheap price. Now they’ve got awesome power for a pretty big price tag.

how do you figure cheap price? they are over 70k

I didn’t know the price of the c6 z06. I thought the c5 z06’s were around 50k.

the day GM goes european for interior ill lose interest in that product or product line. i hate euro cars, so many issues with all of them and thousands in stupid repair costs

What I meant was they need to ditch plastic and start using cf parts and other higher quality parts.

The new Escalade is already there.

:stick:
http://www.pittspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24619&highlight=corvette+roof
all cars have their problems

also, a little interior styling wouldnt hurt. if you’re going to spend 100k on a car, you deserve a little more than the typical GM rubbermade interior. look at all the new GM SUV’s the interiors are starting to look pretty nice.

most of the things ive seen has that car getting a 6.2L S/C LS9…just figured i’d throw that out there since they werent too specific in that link.

if you spend 100k for a performance car it doesnt need to be fancy just get the job done

“overly fancy” is for the bitches

newer interiors look like shit IMHO, i wouldnt buy a new 07 silverado or esclade cause they look like ass

domestic interior styling sucks, end of story. a vette for 100k, it better come with a portable blow job machine to blow me everywhere i go. thats fucking crazy!

says the guy that is worried about a cage messing up his interior in a truck!

Dude your still looking to small. How about the Porsche Chayenne. Nice suv with power to back it. Look at the cars that are 100k and above. Hell look at the new porsche’s. The interior is nice and yet it still has power to back it up. The Aston Martin’s, lovely interior, I’m not sure on their specs though. I’m not really all balls to the wall. I like to be comfortable in my car.

no cage this time, and i would rather have the style my truck is now compared to the 07s

for hte money they dont have the power to back it up, you buy a sports car for that sole reason not to “ball” like some do

you dont buy a ferrarri to get milk, you buy it ot race or drive hard or to show off your “lack of” or soem collect

but why buy a 12 second ferrari for 300k when you can easily buy a vette for under 100k and out perform that ferrari for 1/3 of that price?

Yeah but the Ferrari’s interior and build quality and value will hold alot more than a z06.

again your in a true sports car for a high price, that added difference in price better get you somewhere cuase it sure isnt getting you perfromance

italian rides are like the women, over priced, high maintenance and not worth a dime

and you dont buy a ferrari to go shopping so interior is there fo rone reason and it sure isnt there to make girls happy to date ya