Z06 vs Ferrari F430

http://vettefbodyvideo.vidiac.com/video/18540497-e6d0-495c-8557-9899000df324.htm

$169,000 or $69,000…humm…imagine what 100K can do to a C6Z06

Still have a shitty interior.

haha…I sat in one…it isnt that bad…way better than a C5.

Really I’ll have to head over to the dealership on monday to check one out.

I wanna see Z06 vs my talon :stuck_out_tongue:

from the looks and sounds of it that be interesting to see:bigthumb:

come on, a 100K for mods will make a C6 every bit as nice as a ferrari…

the only thing it might not help is its ride quality…thats based on suspension design…but one doesnt buy a Z06 for ride quality now does he? haha

ferrari is overated. a Z06 could be 170 grand if it had the same interior as the F430 and more carbon fiber parts. stuff like that will jack up the price tag

but ferrari would give you more ass…cuz ppl know ferrari is expensive

:bigthumb:

Thats great and all the the vette can beat the ferrari, and the lamborghini from that other video in a roll race, but id like to see a race from a dead stop or maybe even on a road course. im not hatin btw, just would like to see what it can do in something other than a roll race.

Yes, for $100,000 more you could just buy the z06 and still have enough left over to pay for sex.

Whereas whores come standard if you own a Ferrari.

Now is that an option you can get at the dealer or is that standard?

drag race? not sure… im sure youre prob faster than low 11’s

road course, i dont think youd have much of a chance

turn it into a lingenfelter vette and probably still have cash left over for engine paint which will add another 2HP:greddy:

Random pussy comes standard to Ferrari owners. I think theres even a button on the key fob.

:rofl:

looks to me like the ferrari got the jump, then the vette took a small maybe fender lead, then he upshifted and got out of it where the ferrari still kept climbing on its way to 200mph.

top dollar cars you dont pay for quick drag race type acceleration–you pay for top speed. would liek to see both cars on the salt flats to see what happens.

ya that would be pretty cool to see… both cars are capable of 200+ i think the ferrari in top speed would prob win

eh yea it would be nice to see…stock z06 c6 can catch up to a gixxer 1000 at about 180…so i wonder how that’ll stack up to the lambo

theres videos of the z06 smashing the gallardo, and supposedly the murcielago doesnt have much more acceleration due to its weight.

But I’m pretty sure the Z06 without its limiter will get past 205mph