1/13/06 The Pink friday

:tdown: to the stink

agreed. although, JAM is a lot of fun to go there with. last time we went there he was almost shot on allen street by some guys in an infinity because he was admiring their wheels really loudly… :mamoru:

alright listen, i dont have homophobia, all im saying is coming from the gay people that i know and work with, its not a place id like to be.

It’s very understandable. Gay club goers are about as tacky as drag queens and strippers.

the pink is a dirty whore of a bar. it’s most peoples’ sloppy seconds… not busy until 3 or 4 am… because most people go there after they get plastered somewhere else.

“Let’s go to the PINK!! lkdfnalen’wekanesitojlkdfk!!”

I know i was just kidding :slight_smile: My middle school art teacher goes there, i nearly shit when I saw her lol

The hippie!?

fdj;a…she used to wear the ugliest stretch pants. As though stretch pants were bad enough, she had to dig around for some with the weirdest designs on them.

Mrs. Wright thats the one…i saw her at Diablo when she was there to see my cousins punk band The Fems play…she is far from a hippie. Much better for her to dress like one to school than how she showed up at the show lol

Smoke?

Oh dear lord. :eekdance:

the hs NT counselor mrs wright? or a different one…

Sounds like a good place to go if you want to catch the Die-slow… :gay:

Im at nicheizies right now. my friends band is gonin on soon. ill peob stop at the pink on my way out. but I don’t know what any of you fucks look like…

oh well. come here they’re really good.

Sorry, I was too busy at the “Grocery” store in the fruit belt section of town.