The Pink; is it over?

I don’t like to think so. I talked to drew and aaron who said its just that time of year.

my roommate is convinced there’s some conspiracy going on, and since you can’t smoke at the pink anymore people go elsewhere

is this true? i hope its not brick bar if so (hate that place).

man i hate cigarette smoke, but i do love dense social atmospheres in eclectic neighborhoods.

You are drunk. STOP DRUNKIN POSTING, It never gets you anywhere!

lol

Has the pink just been quiet lately? Havent been down there in a bit.

I personally thought the smoke was unbearable at times, especially towards the back.

if i go to allen i go to either staples or frizzys these days, i couldnt tell you the last time i was at the pink. but i always ran into you there dre. always haha

staples ftw

the pink smells funny so who cares

fuck the pink and fuck allen.

if i’m going to a bar, i’m going to level.

your sense of humor is so hard to track

he’s serious.

he goes there after skybar and soho

Level takes what was formerly Zoo Bar and transforms the people-watching jungle splendor into higher and broader sophistication. Whereas Zoo Bar was all about faux nature and garish colors, Level is sleek and open, an occasional colored burst of laser light coming from above. All frenetic first-floor reveling can be watched from a high walkway encircling the second story perch. There are multiple bars in Level: on the ground floor near the entrance, on level two and in the elegant Eve Room. Most people tend to congregate near bar #1 to be near the dance floor, but the other bars are far less crowded and better spots to actually hear conversation. Another hot tip is that Level is connected to McMonkeez, so if lines outside Level’s door extend to Franklin Street (which happens), have a pal take a peek at things on the other end. The club has two VIP lounges where, for $200, stars and starlets can have their own cocktail waitress, security and home base for the night (Kristal, caviar and other amenities are extra). Suggested inter-club destination is the aforementioned sexy Eve Room, with seating areas decorated in white-on-white and separated by gauze curtains. Video monitors in the main arena play mundane, spacey computer graphics and above the horseshoe-shaped bar is what appears to be an offering to the Chip Strip gods: a gigantic shelving unit filled with bottles of spirits. – Nancy J. Parisi

Frizzys>any other bar in buffalo.

I,for the first time went to “”"" quote. Last night. It was for some girl I graduated with birthday.
It wasn’t half bad. I mean, ya there were your “my new haircuts” and bar flys but I seen a lot of old friends, and I drank for free all night.

And pink…meh, Don’t go to pink if you are looking for love, that’s all I’ll say

Frizzys>any other bar in buffalo.

I,for the first time went to “”"" quote. Last night. It was for some girl I graduated with birthday.
It wasn’t half bad. I mean, ya there were your “my new haircuts” and bar flys but I seen a lot of old friends, and I drank for free all night.

And pink…meh, Don’t go to pink if you are looking for love, that’s all I’ll say

frizzy;s? are you serious?

i mean, i go there sometimes because they have 2 pool tables and bubble hockey, but the best part about the pool tables is they’re away from the darshes at the bar.

there are so many tools at frizzy’s its not even funny.

truth, but frizzys is great if you are meeting a ton of people, like 20+ out.

and the bartenders there are awesome, and really dont give a shit what you do. dartboard pig ftw

Hells ya, remember that one time…me you pat and walker played…that was so much fun

i hate allen street.

i was at level last night.

i’m serious. my hand still says LEVEL on it. it fucking ruled.

lol you fucking NOOB!

say it ain’t so

now that they don’t allow smoking it smells like throwup, coke and piss. in that order.