The Pink; is it over?

who would do coke off of any surface in the pink?

lolsrsly

Ugh.

You are getting old.

i remember i was at frizzys once with blades and some creepy guy started quoting him poetry

lol…

when that happened… ken then put on a cut off t-shirt…and punched him in the face

rachel and i took photos with someone in the photobooth from nyspeed a while ago at frizzy’s. i don’t remember who it was though. i really only like it there on sundays and at the beginning of the week. when the locals and alcoholics are out. i hate being there on the weekend.

brick bar is the now full of tools and soon staples will be the same.

and on that note…i’m all for drinking alone.

i can’t believe you can’t smoke in the pink anymore…wow.

yah like 6 weeks ago a health inspector was in there and gave them a warning. a week later 2 came in and people were blatantly smoking, so they give them a second “warning” but said if there was a third they’d take their liquor license

yikes. they might stop for a little while but people will probably be back at it again in no time and then they’ll lose the license.

haha yea. that would suck

srsly. i dont even bother going to allen anymore. I went to brick sat and remembered quickly why i haven’t been there in a month. Local ftw

I liked being able to smoke at Brick, but the Pink was just unbearable. So now sipping blueberry beer in one of the coves at Staples>all other Allen bars.

yeah, I used to like going to the brick, but it gets crowded like whoa these days.

never cared too much for the pink, not a big enough place

The Pink is such a shithole. I always feel like I’m going to get 8 STD’s just from walking inside. Frizzy’s, Colter Bay, Allen Hardware are all decent I think.

Arguing over which bar is the best is like arguing over who makes the best car, everyone’s opinion will be different and you’ll never win.