1/16/07 DORIFTO MEET ** With VIDS**

oh im sorry i just spent thousands of dollars on a new car and dont want to beat the piss out of it sliding around aimlessly on ice and snow :gotme:

if i go, am i the only one rocking an awd?

where do you think we will be doing the snow dirftin at? Just wonderin since i kinda need to know how much gas to put in the car.

…and 'cause you don’t need snow to dorifto now!

X… :wink:

eastern hills mall parking lot

i spend thousands and thousands of dollars on many vehicles and they get abuse on race tracks, and snow dorifto

j00 need to man up.

if you guys get some sort of track deal set up I’d be down, but I’m not really looking to just drift around an empty parking lot

people like you make me laugh.
:lol:

Me and ImportMuscle will be at Mighty around 8:15 so come on people, start your car,freeze your balls off and lets have some fun.,.,

i KINDA wanna go, im debating. im right down the street too. maybe ill show up for a bit. hmmmmm.

Shit why is it the one meet I’ve been waiting for, and I feel like utter shit right now. Rar.

just got back from the meet. Had some fun drifting the cobalt (to bad the fucking door handle broke and I had to look like a idiot climbing out the passenger side). Oh and…

Importmuscle> Eastern Hills rent-o-cop

haha. ill be posting vids soon.

:word:

truth

me > anything anyone here has done at a dorifto meet

EVER

Ahhh, the fun you can have with rent a cops
Then the fun you can have when they get nasty, then i turn into a smart ass, till i said 1 thing that got him mad and he freak out, looking like he was gonna jump out of his window while screaming at me cause i hurt his feelings
:smiley:

Turn Volume on for your pleasure lol.

1st Vid: Rent a cop chasing ImportMuslce out of the Mall down SHERIDAN! And me chasing rent a cop playing cat and mouse

http://www.wackysearch.com/rentacopchase.mpg

2nd Vid: Rent a cop decides to cut me off on Sheridan drive , he made me a little mad cause i almost hit him and he has no authoirty off of mall property unless taking vechicle to get gas…

http://www.wackysearch.com/rentacopvschoko.mpg

Disclaimer: I have my Rent a Cop Certificate. But i still love fucking with them and pushing there ’ non existent authority ’ :lol: Thus why i never would go and apply to be a rent a cop. I know there are some rent a pigs on the bored - so dont take any offense… ;x

damnit i missed, dling videos…

LOL what a well mannered conversation you had with the Security Officer…

hahahahahha

synopsis, me > EH mall security all day long

Such a civil conversation. :lol: