1/16/07 DORIFTO MEET ** With VIDS**

EDIT “GO IMPORT SASQUATCH MUSCLE GO”

hahahahahahahahahaha, so worth me locking myself out of the apartment

Trying to watch the vids, but all I get is a blank white screen?
EDIT: now it’s playing.

whata fun night that was. tug of war videos to come tomorrow maybe.

can the sexy sleek saturn out pull a S10 pickup? find out tomorrow on snow drifto gone wrong.

Where is the vid of the pole?

what kind of car was that you guys were filming out of and who’s was it?

mine - turbo cavy

So some guy is trying to do his job, and you act like typical punks and egg him on?

I wish I was mature enough to have joined you, but sadly im not…

I hope some cops fuck you guys in the ass soon.

whaaa go cry bitchez, so we gave a rent a cop something to do, first time this month probly

EDIT_you’re right. lol

I just like the sounds chokos car makes. turboo noizes!

it was the rentacop that decided to try to take it to the next level

he turned on his lights, so obviously we scattered, his response was to try to ram Import muscle at like 50mph. dude was on a power trip.

i didnt know that mall security had the right to attempt to use the PIT manuever to capture treaspassers. oh wow, we were being disorderly :bloated:

and then hes chasing people on streets that were OFF MALL PROPERTY. and swerving all over the place like he was trying to put people in the ditch.

OMGZZZZZZZZZZZ NO WAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!

When you get screwed in an accident and the insurance company trys fucking you i guess you can say"that they were just doing there job?

what? that makes absolutly no sense…

if the guy would have just come over and said hay guys you can’t be doing this you got to go. we would have been fine and left. but the fact that the guy was on a power trip trying to ram people and shit we went back 3 times to fuck with him.

Prolly less abuse than actual race track which I believe i said u would attend with your new car…DL Videos now

You know you wouldve just ignored him :lol: Theres a pretty good size parking lot out behind Club Infinity (not the clubs but the business behind it). I cant think of any other remote spots in that area

hahaha that second vid was great choko :lol: fuck you to rentacop!