1/16/07 DORIFTO MEET ** With VIDS**

Where are the other videos?

those vids are horrible

I’ll never forget last year when Choko was ramming those huge ass snow piles with his Ranger and blasting over em gettin a few feet of air…then the damn rentacop started chasing us and we were drifting circles around him lol. It was badass.

wow thats pritty good for driving and taping…

Now we just need to get the tug-of-war vids up. :lol:

i will be over devons after dinner later

yeah, expecially when im driving,shifting,ebraking,holding a camera at the same time… you do it.

Who cares the audio was great, “have a good night RENTACOP” Ha Ha, Hilarious.

Devin. Deeeeeev-in just sayin’. :slight_smile:

Let me know, my bro is comming over to watch 24 in about 5 minutes, and I’ll be gaming away as always.

lol choko u are a mad man. that 2nd vid was hilarious.

damnit i missed all the fun , i get outta work to late, almost midnight,
my little neon loves to snow drift , and since i have brand new tires on the front and my backs are kinda baldish would have made it that much more great,

ohh the rent a cops… that was very very amuzing , who the hell did that guy think he was? a real cop hahahaha

rentacop< even me!

lol this is so much better then those vids of 2 sets of headlights racing towards a bridge…

best vid of year

I remember when I did this in my Saturn at the mall…

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v248/Cokedoctor/th_SaturnMallSnowbank.jpg

“Holy Shit !!!”

sweet vids from 2 yrs ago:rolljerk:

WTF is your point? I posted it FOR THAT REASON.

Stop posting, your making the server’s processing brain hurt.

your such a dork stfu

:tup: hilarious time last night…too bad it was so cold, that kinda took away from it a bit…and too bad i have new snows on and NO ebrake…otherwise i’d have been down for some fun too…

And having worked with you for a short time and meeting you in person several other times outside of work, and knowing how much of a sarcastic punk you can be, and seeing some of the other shit you’ve posted in the past, and just slightly knowing your personality…this statement of yours holds no credibility…because if you were there, you’d be completely different about the situation…your opinions on situations and events changes with your mood, aka quite frequently…

Isn’t that being Bi-Polar?

And yes Andy, I agree with everything above.

bi-polar is a very misintepreted term…people see “bi” and automatically think 2…2 personality, 2 opinion, etc…actually what you’re thinking of is simply called split personality, or multiple personality disorder…

bi-polar disease is simply defined as manic depressant…aka, sudden and sometimes violent mood swings in serious cases…somebody who’s very happy then a second later something very minor throws them into a depressed slump…

just an FYI so you dont make the mistake in the future lol…