1/2 inch power steering hose

Anyone have any clue where I could get this? and don’t say, NAPA, Advance or Auto Zone… they don’t carry it.

thanks

main or return?

return

just use inj. fuel line & double clamp it!

No, don’t use fuel line. Power steering fluid breaks down normal rubber hoses quickly.

Are you sure Autozone doesn’t have it? When I worked for them (years ago) we had several different spools of the stuff behind the counter and we sold it by the foot. More than likely you got a hold of one of the clueless minimum wage employees that they now hire. Try again and tell them that it’s behind the counter with all the other hoses. It should be labled as power steering return line on the end of the plastic spool.

it dont on fuel injected fuel line!

jim you were right, autozone does have it! haha its amazing what happens when you have more info then the person working there. However its 7.99 a foot and Brian is hooking me up with some, so I will just go with Brian’s hose for now!

I got out of Autozone when I saw the writting on the wall. They stopped paying a decent salary to people with skills and experience (from dealerships or other parts stores) and instead started hiring kids right out of high school with no real world parts experience for McDonalds money. As a manager they expected me to train these people on the job but when somebody doesn’t even know the difference between a Honda and and a Hyundai it’s just a lost cause. It’s sad because the company ends up losing sales and taking back more returns because of bad info from their employees.

now they have a goodyear nascar hose that comes in at a cool $30 for 3 ft… :eek:

Power Steering is for Queers. :wink:

I thought a/c was for queers?

and steers

and lil skinnie kids that drive Type Rs :itr41: :eek4dance

Ohhh my Type-R Romance.

rofl :lockd:

they both are!