Well, the weather is looking favorable for friday evening…lows in the 40’s…anyone feel like pulling out their cars that night and cruising a bit? I think 87FOX is also game.
ughhhhhh…
do i really want to pay the 1500 dollars at the DMV right now?
^^yes you do 
bah… if i do that, then i have to pay liability on it for the rest of the winter…
1500 for what?
sales tax on teh lotus
you’re civic is faster anyway, just drive that. 
X…
Haha, the Civic is pretty fast…I’d wait until Spring Newman, who knows if the weather will actually be good anyways, and if so, who knows how long it will last. 15 hundo is a lot, haha.
:word:
yeah, ill hold off, maybe i will come out with the civic…
As long as the roads remain salt-free, I will be out with FOX. should be fun…
Acutally friday is out for me…forgot I am going to a concert. Sat and sunday are good though…hoping the weather stays dry…
looks pretty shity out, look like your gonna be crusing in the Geo
ill cruise if theres enough.
Yeah, whats up with the white stuff falling…:eyebrow:
I know, What is up with snow in January!?!?!
Just playing guyssss.
well, it was all rain over night…Im hoping they dont salt:eyebrow:
too much residual salt…I won’t be in attendance.
REZIN SALTS NOT A ISSUE WITH 4 GOOD DAYS OF RAIN. WE GOT 2 AND THIS SHAT ICY WEATHER. I DONOT WANNA DRIVE HOME FROM HAMBURG TONIGHT.
it’s about freakin time! I just got back from running a few errands and quattroing around in every empty parking lot i could find in EA at 12:00 am. finally!![]()
yeah that’s right, i used the word “quattro” as a verb
anyway, is this gonna happen?