1 Day sale at Enjuku - 50$ SSQV black " HKS style"

http://www.enjukuracing.com/sale-item-c-617_679.html

I thought Some people might be interested

Holy boost leak batman!!!

I wouldn’t be surprised if those were actually EXACTLY THE SAME as the HKS units. Made in teh same factory and EVERYTHING, Good fucking deal.

they’re not.

Its a bov, I dont see the point buying a legit HKS $250+ dollar one.

Quality?

I guess =/ , Nowadays the ebay shit is up to par quality wise with the legit stuff

anybody install a bov to a stock sidemount set up?

The stock setup has a bov…

---------- Post added at 07:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:05 PM ----------

If you want it to make cool noises, just pull off the recirc hose and hose clamp a bottle cap in there. It’s the professional ultra legit way to do it.

ebay junk will never be the same quality. im sorry but everyone should know this. cost is low because care and quality is low.
go buy a ebay gt2871R styled turbo, and c how long it last compared to a real Garrett gt2871r.
rotas vs rays. is another story too
random ebay harnesses(ie takatas) vs. full real FiA spec ones… they do the same thing right? i wonder which is safer…

seriously comparing a fake to the real thing is just plain stupid.

The last thing you need is the valve to not open after a high boost run… That cool noise when you let off the gas? That’s not the bov. lol.

Yeaaaa, it’s the age old saying of ‘you get what you pay for’. It wouldn’t have stood so long lest it be true.

eBay items really do lack the quality in workmanship and the rest. REAL HKS is made in Japan, as are most other Japanese brands of higher quality. Not being a third world country allows them to have minimum wages, quality control testing, and pride in piece work. These along with the materials used and the R&D (which is really what your paying for) is what gets the costs up, but is really worth it.

Realistically if you’re going to buy a knockoff BOV, better to just not run one and save yourself the wasted $50.

Wrong.

REAL HKS BOV’s are3 made in Taiwan and packaged in Japan.

My neighbour bought the same china HKS style BOV and we tested it out using my HKS flange on my car and it sounded the exact same it also had the adjustable screw at the back of the bov just like a real hks bov.