1 new BB storm $275.

LMAO yeah that did have alot to do with it.I just bought it because it was BOGO or I probably wouldn’t have done it.

dont get me started the Storm is a GSM and whatever verizon uses. do a little research b4 you talk next time thanks… so YES THIS PHONE CAN BE USED FOR AT&T AND T-MOBILE, but u need to use a 3rd party to get the unlock code as verizon wont give them away for any reason

always looooookin for a deal… N.I.T.S… nothings in to somethings. Flipping the nits on the streets.

lol

lol is that mean you want one?:slight_smile:

DOES* :doh:

I like that Will N.I.T.S yoooooo

Actually you can just call customer service and say you’re travelling out of the country and need the GSM side unlocked then. So sorry, you’re wrong.
Don’t be a dick. This is the only verizon “worldphone” that actually includes the US GSM bands and I missed that point, all of the other ones are europe bands only. No need to shit up mistero’s classified thread.

im not shitting up anything u said its only for verizon, im telling everyone it can be used for anyhting except Sprint. and when u call verizon about unlocking it they want you to switch plans on your phone so u still need to pay verizon .99 a min and some other bull shit. i wasnt calling you out sorry man

is that a no to my offer?

^^^^ that is just way too low.I would say the average selling price on ebay is $320.even the broken ones are bringing near $200 for reasons I don’t understand

haha fine 450 <3

1 down 1 to go.The one still in the box is the one still available.