NEW Blackberry Storm In box

SOLD

Hey guys, Selling my blackberry storm touchscreen with original stickers and packaging from Verizon with reciept. I sticked with the iphone and have no use for it. If someone wants it brand spankin new, pm me, alsoinlcuded 8 gb memory card for plenty of room for pics and music.

Im on bimmer forums, I have bought stuff from quite a few members on this site that can say that Im not some scammer, I just joined this site, ask around

ohnopopo
jclark
Pete, and of course mr sxy time. lol let me know if anyones intrested thanks.

welcome tot he site, glws but idk about 350

is it an unlocked phone? or is it strictly AT&T or Verizon?

na verizon, 350 is a pretty good deal I think tho, it retails to 450 to buy it outright, not to mention its brand new no joke. sick phonem but strictly for verizon, not unlocked, sorry

glws, phone just went BOGO at for verizon retail stores.

just saw that online for VZ as well

wtf is BOGO?

buy one get one

PM sent

actually it diddnt go bogo bro, if you read correctly, it says if you buy the storm with a 2 year agreement, you can get any other blackberry phone free, NOT THE STORM.

Nick I need that suspension, lol thanks for calling me back! This phones comes out to $489 WITH TAX IF BOUGHT AT STORE! replied to all pms. thanks

Actually if you go to VZW.COM its says it you buy 1 Blackberry storm 9530 Get another blackberry storm free… yes it is if you sign up for a new agreement .

and I have busy as hell … dont know what to tell you

ok just checked, thats cool that they did that after i spent all this money, but cool, who ever wants to buy two feel free lol, but this is a new phone with no contract upgrade needed or any bullshit, you just call them up and turn it on. Like I said, almost 500 buying the storm by itself. thanks

Oh and Nick Im gonna stop by tuesday, ill give you a call, did pete sell that shell yet?

Im not going to be around till the end of the week… and idk if pete sold it or not… i havent talked to him in a couple days … call him and ask unless you give him a working s50 or 1800-1900 hes not gonna let it go

Yeh thats a good price, but Im broke lol, you know how much i spent on the bimmer, it screeeeeeams with the obd11 headers aa trackpipe and catback, turner chip and 3.5 euro setup man its fuckin minttttt, but i found a m5 im really intrested in and the guy said he’ll hold it to the summer, i need this e36 sold, :frowning: i feel bad to sell it, lmk if you have anybody. thanks

put it up forsale then on here and BF.C

I feel like shit selling it bro, you have no idea, but Ill post it up soon prolly. give me a call when your around lata

Pending to Wayne64ss. thanks.

actually i work for verizon and it did cutie :wink: haha buy any get one equal or less value…redic offer right now

yea … and we would’ve gone that route if either of us had verizon. she has at&t and this is for her. Find a new one on ebay for this price! good fucking luck! Ant, thanks alot bro, i appreciate it! Wish i coulda picked it up today though. lol

you’re buying a phone for verizon and you have at&t? im lost lol