1 new BB storm $275.

They were both activated today (6-7-09).One was immediately put back in the box at the verizon store and the second was played with for about 3 hrs and then decided before I throw it against a wall I’m selling it.
Looks like they go for between $3-325 on ebay so I think $275 or $250 if ya buy both is extremely fair.Hell you could sell on ebay and profit.
Derek

LOL. dude. take them back, get something you like. you wont get the subsidy again.

LOL I only paid $100 for both.Why would I take them back

cause you cant get another new phone for 2 years from them

I have 4 LG’s 8300’s that I absolutely love and have been snagging them when ppl were updating theirs

take the phones back, reverse the upgrade, dont be in contract. just sayin.

meh, if he makes more than 175 a line selling them then if worst came to worst he could just ETF it

lol I have had verizon for 10yrs and am not going anywhere.

iv read these can be unlocked for at&t and tmobile? if possible ill buy one asap

how did you get them for 100, every store i have seen them for 200

almost positive they can be but please make sure first.you could always flip on ebay tho.
Derek 628 3448

buy one get one free and had $100 credit on it

ill take both for 400 cash if you want

im getting so many mixed reviews on crackberry and such, anyone know for sure? its either i buy one of these from you or i go buy a BOLD

lol @ this thread.

shit whered the edit button go?..

anyway… why do i feel you purposely bought the most expensive phone that qualified for the bogo deal, just so you could sell them for a profit. :lol:

hahaha

Why wouldn’t you find someone who owns a blackberry already and try it?

you cant unlock a verizon phone. Different technology.

a little blackberryVZW arbitrage…

i dig it.

lazy and no patience:banghead: might keep the one as it does seem like one hell of a phone but just soooo frustrating for a computer illiterate dummy.
also lol at 17 posts and 18 views