10.005@139

we went to silverdollar raceway on sunday and i made a new best pass of 10.005@139 while testing out the drag car. we’re off to mazworx now to re-shim the converter and we’ll be back testing on wednesday and hopefully running 9’s so i can get my comp. license.

i’m sure sailor will post more of a play by play for you soon.

Awsome! At what power level was this at? is it an auto now?

awesome
congrats, this is long overdue glad to see car staying together

amazing!

Congrats!

awesome. good luck into the 9’s

car is cutting solid 1.4 and 1.5 60’s on he et streets. boost is still low, not even into the 30’s yet. sitting around 25lbs. car is squatting and going, almost pulling the right front tire. still shakking it down, so cant wait to see this car at 40 lbs.

wow thats impressive. 30-40 lbs will be insane!! eliminate some of that rear squating and it will pull those tires and the 60’s will drop!

nice time…sort of a slap in the face tho…sooo close to 9’s

Great news, glad to hear…this car is progressing very nicely!

not if the beams are triped the with rear wheels :booty:

true lol but the overall times should drop.

man thats awsome i am glad that the car is holding together this car has been a thorn in the side for some time now, i am also glad to have been part of the build no matter how small

Badass, guys. Glad to see it came together this time 'round.

Congrats guys!

Is it a handful or does it launch and track fairly well?

Congrats guys!

thats F’n moving. yeah im hopin for a 60’ that fast LOL

from what i can see, car goes straight down the track like a cadiallac–straight and smooth.

not happy w/ 1.4 and 1.5 60’s. still playing w/ the convertor. once we get is squared away, we may be able to cut .5 off our time w/o even messing w/ boost or anything else.