10/10 people think this thread is incredible.

…hopefully he can shake this, but it isn’t looking good… I don’t know what to do…

he’s been having a fucked up past couple of months…
he’s been robbed twice in the past 3 months, making a total of 5 times this year. He started carrying around a 9mm (he also has a 28 but he doesn’t even take that peice of shit outside of the house) and last night he went out to happy hour after work at some peice of shit dive. Anyways, he got kinda drunk and got into an argument with some younger boy outside (probably 22 or 23) who ended up straight DUFFING my dad in the face, knocking him down… then the boy’s friend who was a little older came and stomped him out… then they shook him down for his keys and started running towards his car (where my dad was standing in front of before the argument).

My dad being a little drunk and FUCKED up from getting STOMPPED OUT !! pulled out his weapon in SELF DEFENSE and shot the boy who punched him in the leg. The boy’s friend ran, and mind you this was happy hour so it was 7:30 pm at this point. The kid who got one in the leg was still able to squirm away

This is where it gets crazy

Anyways knowing how FUCKED up the cops are where I’m originally from, and my dad being drunk, he decided to get in his car and drive away (claims he was headed a few blocks away to my cousin’s apartment which was close and safe away from the bar). At this point the cops had done BEEN called and my dad was pretty much stuck like two blocks from the bar cuz the cops spotted him. The pulled him over, two cars … one behind and one on the side of him. So he stayed in the car but didn’t show his hands, so one of the cops (the one on the side) got on the megaphone and YELLED "So I hopped into a cab, and when it came near, the license plate said fresh and had some dice in the mirror. If anything, I could say that this cab was rare, but I thought “nah forget it, yo homes … to bel air!”

LOL

hmm… not sure how I feel about this post. Perhaps I should laugh?

wtf

PERHAPS!

:headbang:

I lolled.

You’re a weird guy.

haha wow Don. You never let us down

LOL, good story. Id have shot him in the face though.

And yes, I get it.

thanks for wasting my time :tup:

Your dad is a loser:)

I’m going to kill myself now because of nyspeed’s off-topic

lol.

Why they are good time killers.

i mean i get it, but it’s not funny

the other one was that someone attempted suicide because of off-topic.net

Oh i get it now.:slight_smile:

This is the second thread that you’ve used the fresh prince theme song. I give it a 10 in the weakness column.

omg, im new to this whole “fresh price” joke, I just about woke up everyone in the house because I lol’d.

That was funny as hell. I defiantely fell for that one.