10/25 Prp

Not that I am trying to push another club here on this board, but I’d like to share a little info.

The Pittsburgh Area Club Grand Prix is going to attend the Test N Tune that is offered at Pittsburgh Raceway Park. Not that there is gonna be a ton of GP’s but there will be some. I figured if there were any of you Pittspeed people out there, give a hollar. I’ll be in the 00 T/A with an Ohio tag.

i may be there

I am trying to weasle my way out of work on sat but i,ll be there regardless:D I would like to try out johns extra 3.25 pulley:p

Does that mean that I should pack the puller for the pulley?

you better bring a puller cause i dont think pewter has one we can use.

i should be there…

Originally posted by Gnocide
you better bring a puller cause i dont think pewter has one we can use.
i got 1:p

Damn, trick or treating is on Sat. Hopefully the weather will stay decent and the track will be open for a while.

Not to jinx myself but…

According to the weather channel it should be in the low 60’s and partly cloudy. I can live with that I reckon, just as long as no freak shower comes along.

I’d be glad to meet some of the Pittspeed people there, so I am happy to hear that some of you plan on going out there.

Count me in if the weather is good.

I was there on the 11th and only got 3 passes.

Has anyone ever inquired about renting the track? I remember it was around $600 to $800 with the old owners. Get 30 or 40 people in on it and you can race until your tires are bald.

Originally posted by Broken041
Does that mean that I should pack the puller for the pulley?
If you could,i would appriciate it:D

Well hey that was a great day for a Test N Tune! I don’t think that there were any records being set, but it was a good day to race. I was in lane 2, running against a white supercharged Mustang. I’ve known the owner from the track for the last couple of years, so it was friendly fun. I actually got away from babying the car off of the line. I pulled a 1.66 60’ with my poor little 2.73’s in the rear. All of that good launching to give me a 11.78 at the big end. Eh, looks like it’s time for the fingers to get greasy.

Gnocide showed me a couple of people from Pittspeed, I just did not get to meet you all. I tried to say Hi to Pewter, but he went off to help with a broken car on the track. A blue sport compact I believe. Oh well, maybe next time at a Pittspeed meet.

Well hey that was a great day for a Test N Tune! I don’t think that there were any records being set, but it was a good day to race. I was in lane 2, running against a white supercharged Mustang. I’ve known the owner from the track for the last couple of years, so it was friendly fun. I actually got away from babying the car off of the line. I pulled a 1.66 60’ with my poor little 2.73’s in the rear. All of that good launching to give me a 11.78 at the big end. Eh, looks like it’s time for the fingers to get greasy.

Gnocide showed me a couple of people from Pittspeed, I just did not get to meet you all. I tried to say Hi to Pewter, but he went off to help with a broken car on the track. A blue sport compact I believe. Oh well, maybe next time at a Pittspeed meet.

that blue car would be mine…i broke an axle:(

Oh…damn. You got home alright I presume?

Oh…damn. You got home alright I presume?

yea my buddy good ol’ brian hooked me up by letting me put my car on the trailer,i guess trailers are good for more than just hauling boats:)

sorry bud, i also towed it home!!!:smiley: poor little AZN:(
forgot u were going to be there untill we were talking about it later!

Originally posted by Pewterss

pewter is the man!!!

Originally posted by Pewterss

thanx again guy:)

Originally posted by brokeasskorean
yea my buddy good ol’ brian hooked me up by letting me put my car on the trailer,i guess trailers are good for more than just hauling boats:)

yeah, show cars need to get moved somehow, hahahahaha