10/28 runs

what the fuck are you talking about? I only raced the dude once and its on camera. All the other times I was around him when he was racing Pete and the charger but I wasnt in those races.

and No, I didnt even try to spray him. Those runs were all motor. Not my problem if he wasnt in gear or had bad gas. Im not sure what to tell you there. Either way a chase is a race and he hit it when I did and didnt catch me.

the only person I tried spraying was the charger and you can ask Chris Delucia first hand that my nitrous wasnt working. I am not sure why as I have been trying to figure it out for the last two days and went through my whole setup yesterday.

I am really confused where you are coming up with these imaginary 3 other runs. I raced the dude once, which is the video. Chris can tell you about that as well…and yes, we dipped out because the cops. Sorry im not going to hang around for that shit.

get your facts straight before you come on here and dick ride this dude. EVERYTHING you said was wrong LOL

if the dude thinks I was spraying him that ONLY one run we ACTUALLY had, I will gladly meet up with him again before I put my car away and will show him how the car actually runs on the bottle.