10" diamond sub with box and amp

im lookin to sell my 10" diamond audio sub, with ported box and 300watt memphis amp. i paid 150bux about 6months ago for it. i just bought a civic si and dont wanna take up alot of room in my trunk (gotta put baby stuff in there now), 100bux takes it, my loss your gain.

bump 100bux Or Best Offer

50 for just the sub, delivered to Ticonderoga

what is the model of the amp?

pm me info on the amp and what the model is on the sub and ill take her for my dd :slight_smile:

i will post info in the morning, just got home from work and wanna make as little noise as possible so i dont wake the baby lol, i dont know the model number on the sub cuz i dont wanna take the box apart but it was all built by audio obessions a few years back.

I just care about the amp. If possible just give me any specs you know or a better pic. thanks.

That’s a prefabbed junk subzone brand 4th order bandpass, it wasn’t built by anyone but the chinese factory it came from.

^i was gonna post that, but I didn’t wanna be THAT dickhead, thanks Johnny!

That being said, people are still into car audio?

it says 16-ST250D on it thats all i can find for amp info.

thanks for the info. i dont believe i posted this as the best sub ever built, your input was much appreciated though, i was told by the person i bought it from it was put together by audio obsessions. i dont deal with car audio so i didnt really care either way. i dont really care if its the best or the worst, it sounded awesome in my trailblazer.