‘10 Genesis Coupe 3.8L Track w/Rims, exhaust, exterior mods $25,000 OBO

‘10 Genesis Coupe 3.8L Track w/Rims, exhaust, exterior mods
I’ve taken good care of her and I want to find her a new home! Call or text 716-348-6873 Monica or PM or email monica.kemp@gmail.com
VIN KMHHU6KH5AU012325
Located in Buffalo NY. I own the vehicle outright and have the clean title in hand.
I am selling for $25,000 but the price is negotiable. I had a Land Rover that I drove in the winter. This vehicle has been garage kept, no rust. I haven’t done any engine modifications so warranty is still intact.
All Upgrades are approved by dealer and still covered under warranty. All oil changes and service completed by Hyundai dealer, full service records included. Additional parts: 2 extra front tires, original Hyundai Badges, extra grill. I don’t have any other OE parts besides what is listed.
Bought new in South Carolina, was in Pennsylvania for 2 years. Body and paint are perfect. Just had performance alignment by Fox Tire and 4 new Hankook Venus V12 Tires $800 installed recently. Suspension was raised .5 inch by Innovative Tuning so it doesn’t have negative camber. Full size spare rim and tire included.
Upgrades:
ARK Grip Exhaust Technicolor $1,500
XXR502 Rims F 20x8.5 R 20x10 $1,000
Carbon Fiber Grill $200
BC Coilovers $900
Gunmetal Wing Badges $40
Stage 2 Diode LED Lights conversion $50
3M Rockguard Film $1,000
[ATTACH=CONFIG]23579[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]23580[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]23578[/ATTACH].[ATTACH=CONFIG]23577[/ATTACH]

Looks great 6spd or auto?

mileage?

46k miles as per another forum this was posted on: http://www.gencoupe.com/automobiles-sale/126054-10-genesis-coupe-3-8l-track-w-rims-exhaust-exterior-mods.html

i was just telling JBGTI that these are pretty sweet, lose the gay spoiler and tacky wheels and replace with some legit ones and this thing would look awesome. glws

while i agree; women can pretty much do anything to their cars and it’s totally okay.

that is the oem Track pkg spoiler