2011 Hyundai Genesis Coupe Premium M/T

Looking to sell my 2011 Hyundai Genesis Coupe Premium Manual Transmission.

21800km only.

Has an aftermarket front grill and I have the stock one if needed. Also has tint and HID’s

It can also include HSD coilovers and Varrstoen 1.1.2 19x9.5 and 19x10.5 +12 offset rims with 90% tires tread at an additional price if interested.

Also have winter tires that can be included as well.

No problems with the car, had it a year and looking for a change.

Has black leather, sunroof, fog lights, auto headlights, heated seats, steering wheel controls with audio, cruise, and bluetooth handsfree, etc.

No scratches or dings.

Email for more info: darknight39@hotmail.com
Will not part out or sell individual parts without the car first being sold.

$23500 is for the car without rims and coilovers
$25500 is for the car with everything
Thanks

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21808[/ATTACH]

is this the 2.0T or the 3.8?

2.0T… sorry missed that

Does it still have warranty? Has the tranny fluid been replaced with anything other than factory recommended?

I picked it up last august and the hyundai warranty is 5 years or 100000km. So it has 4 years and 78000km left.

I use amsoil synthetic for oil changes and premium gas. The car has 21k I haven’t changed the tranny fluid.

Ah, the reason I ask is because I just talked to a buddy of mine that was interested in buying one but the dealer said using any brand other than factory recommended will void the warranty. Is your dealer aware you use differen oil and do they care? Im not sure if its just the one in our city or if its all dealers but he said because of this he is no longer interested.

I work for one hyundai dealer and my brother works for another hyundai dealer. I’ve been with hyundai for about 6 or 7 years now. My brother and I both have gen coupes and both use amsoil and it 100% does not void the warranty.

Does it make a difference in the 3.8L Automatic? He was just at the dealership 40min ago when I called him. He said they told him it needs specific Asen and its colored different than ZF fluid. At any rate he isn’t interested in a stick shift, Sorry.

I’ll get my parts guy to get all the info about it if you want.

tru, i work for a nissan dealer for 5 yrs now, a customer can use whatever oil they want in there car, warranty depends on the mood of the tech if he wants do a warranty engine for 3hrs warranty time!!
to the seller, how much for the rims only? are they the same as nissan 5x114?

same as nissan but I have buyers for the rims and coils already… so just a reminder I can sell the car for less without those.

bump for u good guy bought my coilovers long time ago
trade u a datsun :smiley:

haha wow that was long ago… thanks but I’m not man enough

^lame

Got a friend willing to trade his 97 mkv4 6 speed single conversion 890whp
but plus 5 gs cash on your end

Not interested thanks…

I have a buyer for rims and coils so more willing to sell at $23500 and I’ll include the winter rubber which is at around 95%. The stock rubber only has 5000km on it… look brand new.

23000 and I can help you finance it… 170 bi weekly after tax with 0 down for 84 months