1068 AWHP evo wants it from anyone that thinks they can hang.

Josh Washburn will race him. he has a 2000hp Lancer.

i have a 5000 hp jetbike

I have a 10,000 AWHP toaster oven!!!

Bring a loaf of bread or some Ellio’s Pizzas and I’m down!

Hell race for money, 1000$ travis??

have him come to highbridge

Guy sounds like a fucking homo

For the record. This EVO is on stock block, stock turbo, 87 octane race fuel, 4000cc injectors and tuned for 55-63psi.

Not racing a race car on the street with a street car for money. However I will race him for fun. However I doubt the car exists.

im sure slowgto will run em!! set it up!

This. Stock block and stock turbz making that kinda power? C’mon let’s see some dyno sheets, shots of under the hood or something.

He said it has a turbo the size of petes head. Wont show motor or anything.

set it up

That name seems very familiar. Do you know if he used to be a manager at the old advance (whatever auto parts store was in Ames plaza back in the day in EG)? I seem to remember a kid with the same name that had a nasty camaro WAY back in the day

Yeah yeah yeah but are wiper nozzles ported for more flow, or stock?

Want to know if it can be considered True Street at E-town thanks.

so i come to find out this guy is deff silveradoman’s relative…1068whp? my ass
if you are running that much power chances are you spent alot of money on the car and you know exactly what everything is…first thing i asked him was what size turbo?i dont share that info…with that much power you must have at least a twin disk?ya i think i got the exedy stage 3…ok last thing what fuel you running just 93 with a octane booster from pepboys…

now i deff dont want to race him

I’ll race him for $2000 if John can lend me his slicks/skinnies for a night.

You can get mid 400’s on the stock turbo and that’s with meth/e85/race gas so the numbers are just a little inflated lol.

guys…did you know this is the SAME CAR that set the stock fuel line dia/ stock roof/ stock knock sensor/ stock earth atmosphere car record!!! not to mention it was revealed that his tires also had the stock pressure/ wear bar height and the paint was also the stock depth. crazy shit ppl can do with modern tech these days. i never thought id live to see that record broken… im gonna go gouge my eyes out, because now i have seen everything

:rofl

All stock air in the tires too.

I thought id seen it all.