1068 AWHP evo wants it from anyone that thinks they can hang.

A Dude i know was looking to trade his car in at michaels in Eg. Sales man told him if he or his friends wanted any of his car to get at him anytime. I facebooked him and asked about it, heres what i got so far.

1068 awhp.
Car is not on the road buy can be with dealer plates anytime.
Does not stop for red lights or cops.
No nitrous.
Big turbo.
Will take on any car in the area.
Wont let out any details or pop his hood. Run what ya brung.

So yeah. Is this even possile?

Possile? I dont think so.

A possile is just like a fossil only different and not the same.

wtf kinda race warz is this.

michaels auto salesman big HP ballerz now?

:rofl at does not stop for red lights or cops.

I’ll race him tonight, even with a large shard of metal in my tire.

Dudes name is Erik Smith. Apparently has a 454 camaro from redline and blah blah blah. Who knows. Mid 30’s dude and wants to run this evo.

Possible… yea. True…nahhh. but if michaels ever sells it im sure the price would be in the millions

Yea and then 5 miles after you take it off the lot it will most likely breakdown LOL

first who’s dealer plates is he using. Second he gonna risk losing his dealer plates/insurance for RACE WARZ???

:rofl

Not if he doesnt get caught lol

yeah, i blow right through yield signs broseph

:ninja

ill run him to the 60ft mark :lol

This guy sounds like silveradomans brother

what we racin for?? slips SONNNNNNN!!! SSLLLLIIIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!?

:rofl +rep if i can

this sounds like the same dude who was tuning death’s friends black evo in the middle of winter and i ran into him right by the circle in latham and he said he had 1068whp too… hmmmmm, same guy it seems lol

Yea tell this ass clown I will race him tonight

don’t you mean my father???