10a FUSE KEEPS BLOWING...HELP!

Sup guys i’m in need of help…and need some advice… last night coming home from my girlfriends apartment i was driving home around 6pm and i realized my cluster lights did not go on, i turn my lights on and still no lights…long story short when i got home i checked my my fuse box and pulled everysingle fuse and checked to see if any was blown. I found one 10a fuse that was blown so i thought it was a quick fix… went to crappy tire today right after work and bought some 10a fuses and replaced the one that was blown. Right after i replaced it i flicked the light on, and it blew right after i turned the light on, replaced it again and this time put my interior lights off and turned the lights on and it worked…but right when i opened the door the Cluster light came off again…so i came to realize maybe both lights can not go on(which was odd cuz that never happened b4)…so i replaced it again and it worked… but as i was driving it blew again! Now i dont know what else to do but take it to a mechanic…Does any one have an idea why this thing happened so suddenly? ALL my interior lights go on, my projectors go on, my rear breaks only go on when i press the breaks, cd player works fine… everything works but my cluster lights, rear lights and the lights beside the projector. Please some helpfull advice, i tried to search to see if anyone had same problems but found nothing…thanks for reading… btw the car is an R32 Skyline GTS…if you guys can also recomend a good place to take my car to a good mechanic that would be much appreciated…

maybe a wiring issue??? could be a section of wiring that was cut open or something…just my 2 cents…i could be wrong…