10th -12th Adirondack Nationals in Lake George

Your brother is an idiot Paul :lol

for sure.

He asked the bouncer if he wanted him to leave and the bouncer said yes, actually he would so my brother stood up and drank his beer and left, then tried to start a fight in the street a bit up the road.

That is an understatement

he turns into an italian when he drinks too. I dont know why because we’re 100% Polish.

Yesterday we found him in the middle of route 9 at 3 am.

They’re going to say that by pouring water onto the road, you guys were provoking other vehicles to engage in doing burnouts and other “reckless” driving behaviors. Also, I bet they’ll say something about the burnouts ruining the road surface or some other bullshit about the prestige of the town.

burnouts have become part of whats expected of this show. Half or more of the people go just for the on the street entertainment.
Even some of the official t shirts have burn out on them.

So fucking bummed that i did not go. After seeing these pictures, hearing the stories and all of the other shit im really kicking myself in the ass. Next year for sure i’ll be there all weekend. The video of Petes car with v8 bait on the back had me in tears along with the pictures of everyone getting arrested. Major fail on my behalf.

Haha any one that didnt go missed out on an awesome week end

They need to move the Nats to Schoharie or somethin, burnouts all day :rofl

Lmao yea I think Warrens County has had enough of our crap

Such a good time, awesome way to start the end of summer!

no, they probably wish it was every weekend. Theyre making $ on all those fines.

Nooooooo, they enjoy it as much as we do, LOL:sHa_rofl:
Im sure the cops hate to see that weekend come, and some of us hate to see it end!

Lmao if you talked to them on Friday they would have told you differently haha

Was talking to a trooper friend and he said that those tickets are just to control crowd cause “they have too”. Said that those tickets are hard to make stick in court cause there so dumb

Yup, they are pretty much tickets that can be given out unreasonably, for damn near anything. I dont think Ill have much of an issue getting it dropped.

think half of shift was annihilated friday night:lol:lol

noooo not at all, i wouldnt be suprised if the judge laughs and says get the fuck outta here

This year I decided to stay sober so I could actually remember what happened. Im still hearing about things I did last year that I had no idea I did.

Pretty much dude :lol