11.94 second 300zx

bump…, Shawn ran a 11.4x @~126mph at RaceCity secret street …crazy!

NICE! Still no nitrous?

I think he is waiting until he gets slicks

He’s been running the Juice already up to 10PSI, not sure if he was running it for these passes??

I don’t think so, after reading his post again he was just running on pump gas (91) So i highly doubt he had the bottle on.

I wouldn’t call it pump gas. After dumping 5 gallons (or whatever amount it was) of race gas into his car at the SCC and then toping up with 91 pump for the trip back to Calgary, that mix in his tank was somewhere between 91 and 103+. Thats what he ran with at Race City last weekend. Who knows what the final mix was but he was probably at least 93-94 bulk octane. That’s what I’d guess anyway. For the kind of boost he runs at the strip, there’s no way that would be safe on 91 octane, even with the bigger turbos and forged pistons.
EDIT
Oops, nevermind. I re-read his post on beyond and he mentioned that he did add some race gas while at Race City the other night. (I knew he couldn’t be running 11 second passes on 91 octane).

How many dead bodies do you have in the trunk? That’s like 400 lbs more than my big ol Supra… :?

How many dead bodies do you have in the trunk? That’s like 400 lbs more than my big ol Supra… :?[/quote]

I don’t have exact specs handy right now but a 90-96 TT coupe weighs in between ~3500-3600 lbs, so its not unreasonable that the vert is pushing upwards of 3800+ lbs.

Yes, of course…a 300ZX or 3000GT convertible can get close to 3800lbs…but Allen is talking about a 1988 Nissan Silvia Autech Convertible…his car

I think he meant 2860, not 3860. :lol:

If it was 3860 i guess i could understand you not drifting it though… :stuck_out_tongue: