Black 300zx @ thunder in da burgh

Who got pics/video?

??? i would like to see

logik?

it was slow as hell

must have been an NA

it was defintely turbo, but still slow as hell

it must have definitly been logik then. was there a boyband anywhere there also?

maybe a star wars convention?

the yellow one at flashdrags got spanked so bad… Traydogg when are you comming to flash lights?

when i have money.i dont have a job so it kinda sux

Its actually my Z… Clutch was not holding at all, Especially when I would bang second gear. My trap speed was only 49mph on my 1 st run because the clutch slipped real baaaaddd, so I just left off the throttle completely. I didnt push it as hard on my second run and got a trap speed of 71 mph. Basically I am due for a rps clutch and segmented flywheel. I dynoed @ thunder in the burgh on low boost 17psi for now till I get intercoolers @ 383RWHP and 366Torque. I will be boosting 21psi after I get my Z1 sidemount intercoolers. I really need to get a Super AFC also to lean this bitch out.

Does it surprise you that a 300zx is slow at the drags…They are PIGS…Very heavy which kills them.

okay my car weighs 2600lbs and made 351rwhp and 343 lbs/ft torque at the wheels on 21psi and pump gas, your 300z is slow sir

:goyou:

yea but when he is at 21 psi he should be at around 450hp depending what turbos hes runnin.i know they cant be stock if hes pushin 21 psi.so the extra 100 hp will make up for the 900pd weight advantage

will it?

not as heavy as other things on the road

uhh, Z’s are pretty quick even with stock turbos. from about 13.9 dead stock to about 11.2 still using stock turbos and spray.
Here are 2 of the fastest in the US, possibly the world, both are using pretty much bolt on performance parts.

1. rich@rzt- 9.860@121.23 NJ,4/2 low mph was b/c he tried to avoid 10sec mark b/c of safety rules, soo he hit the brakes at the end.
  2. specialtyz- 9.944@139.7 CA,1/15

#02 is a fullweight car,
Full bodied car, Still has AC and full tunes with amp.
weight is 3420 lbs
Race weight with me in the car was 3610 lbs

http://z32racing.com/

Pigs? 3400-3600 isnt light but its no pig my friend considering an STi is around 3300lbs. :booty:

still not impressed :dunno:

Uh,

Are you still on stock injectors?

How come your torque is so damn low? Stock turbo’s and tuned I’m at 360rwhp/410tq, that’s not bad at all, but I don’t see how you are getting 20 more HP and 50 less torque?