11sec SOHC CIVIC HATCH

Selling a 95 honda civic hatch, very clean car. painted 2 years ago, leather seats…ect

d16y8 Built motor, Sleeved block, Je Pistons, egale rods
Built head, port and polish, crower turbo cams, springs and retainers.
Aem cam gear
Custom turbo kit with 50trim t3/t4
AEM EMS
RC 850cc injectors
13" lenso with 24.5 slicks
full suspension
includes a tow dolly

asking 10k

Lots…more…call if intrested 518-588-7193

will post pics up later

youtu.be/GT855490x4Q

Nice d series. Good luck with the sale.

Includes tow dolly. Lol Glws

good work !

$10k!? Id rather buy ladukes old turbo civic for $4k, put $2k in it to make it run the same and pocket $4,000

does dukes come with real paint? AEM EMS? slicks? a tow dolly? and lots…more…? lol

and lol @ the nikcagemobile being in the vid…

Paint job at maaco, $500, got est for SEDAN the other day, fuck aem ems, no need when ur running mid-high 11’s, slicks $300 used, maybe even less, dolly fuckin $200 on craigslist… thats a grand right there and still got $5,000 left… didnt ladukes car run a 13 on st tires? Hed be close to this pile w just slicks…

different car.

On the paint.

You will need 80 grit to DA off BEDLINER from the car, and the disk will clog in 30 seconds, removing that shit from a 6"X6" swatch IF THAT.

or

Maaco will just BLAST shit over the undercoating and it will look like someone rolled it on with a household paint roller! Not to mention duke this that over the existing paint, which is about 3 mills, the bedliner is like 15mills itself, more paint/shit over that is going to be another 4-10 mills, thats 22-28 mills worth of shit on the car! anything past 8-10 mills is just waiting to fly off at highway speed!

if anyone ever cared what the car was going to look like, is going to swap the vin to another shell and start over!

lol, ive never had the pleasure to see the custom bedliner paint in person haha.

correction from my earlier post… Laduke ran a 12.6 on street tires, throw slicks on and hes right around this thing for LESS then half the price.

Nah that was on slicks. With a built head my (ladukes) civic should touch high 11s. This car looks nice though

Regaurdless, someones gotta be out of there mind to pay $10k when you can buy almost the same car for $4k lol.

10 k is outrageous

Smd vlad if you think I’m derailing this thread

The car has 10’s in it. that was only 20psi. its was tuned for 30psi.

a grand for every second it runs in the 1/4 mile

so i can buy a top fuel dragster for 4-5grand?? :excited:excited

Ten thousand dollar is outrageous for this car. SRS

Alberto is good shit. Car is just insanely priced

exactly and my car is worth prolly around 20 grand