12/31 New Years Party

Well, My birthday is Dec. 30th, another friend is on the 27th, and new years is that night, so we decided to have a party. Some people know where I live, the rest can pm myself or Mike Marshall (97FormulaWS-6), and ask for our address. We have a Keg, some bubbly, liquor, jello shots, food of some sort etc… There is a pong table, a pool table, the big screen PS2, and A LOT of people coming to this one already. I was thinking bud light for the keg, or maybe Blue… any other suggestions/requests? Party starts around 10ish.

If you have never come out, and have nothing to do, come meet some new people, and bring a friend or two, just don’t break any of our shit

-mike

wow sounds like a good time maybe i can make it out there with some other me,bers…the budlight and pool table is very hard to resist :slight_smile:

ill prolly stop by for a bit…not sure yet, i gotta pick up a keg for my frends party

by pick-up, do you mean run in, grab mine and speed away lol

no way, that happend to me with the “ubrf beer pong tourney” last year, these tools i went to high skool with stole one of three kegs. my budyd is havin a keg party that im the resident of age person to get the keg for them…aka i drink free

How about having one of those on new years??

:tup: to beer pong. I’d like to make it out thurr, see what I can do aboot a ride.

bump for a few nights away

cant…i dont have the money to get multiple kegs right now… i was thinkin in late jan again for a “nyspeed beerpong” tourney

we already have one keg, and my friends will probably bring beer… and i dont mean a huge tourny, just a “for people in attendance” type thing.

I just got of the phone with several more people, looks like this may be bigger than our usual :wink:

:bump: for this being tomorrow, and me starting to celebrate tonight (got sat off WOOT)

Happy birthday BTW bro. :tup:

Any other slow and ghey 4-doo drivers going?

i will make an appearance…i am hoping beckington brings the entertainment though.

Joe, call me if you go. I need something to do.

ahah were you mad when me and beck left last party

nah, not mad…not getting laid, but not mad.

is this party going to have roast beef in attendance? of the curtain variety. i wont be bringing any but i would sure love to see it

Slow & ghey for life. With another slow & ghey driver riding shotty. :tspry:

You will get drunk and spill your secrets of how fast joo are. I can see it now.

wow, 4am sat. now, started drinking at 10pm on friday, and will end on Sunday whenever this party ends… waht a b-day and new year

Marshall (97FormulaWS-6) is doing the same ammount of drinking right along side of me, it is like 87fox and twizted minus the sex part :wink:

:gay3: